MIT Academy Of Engineering’s Career Advisory Services is a gateway to aspired career and helps students to become competent in the world of globalization.
- It envisages providing career services, soft skills development Programme, & preparatory courses to help them become competent and professional.
- In order to open new avenues of career, the institute is trying to strengthen relationship with industry, Indian and foreign universities and Alumni through further interaction, workshops and visits.
- Career Advisory Service is open to all students who want to continue their further studies abroad.
- There is a full-time counselor to guide the interested students. Career guidance / Counseling are given to students / alumni on case to case basis to help them in the areas of Higher education/ Competitive examinations etc.
- The Career Reference Library provides information on wide range of Postgraduate opportunities and scholarships provided by various universities abroad.
Mr. Roy Mathew
Director – T & P
MBA- Marketing & HR
Phone : - 020 - 30253500, 30253600 Ext.:-1154,
Mob. No. 9822315308
Email ID – email@example.com