Name: Mrs. Archana V. Kulkarni
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering),(pursuing)
- M. Tech. (Chemical Plant Design), 2008
- B.E (Chemical Engineering), 2006
Overview of Profile:
Mrs. Archana V. Kulkarni is working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Chemical Engineering. Her inter- disciplinary research interests biochemical reactions, mass transfer, adsorption and nanotechnology. The focus is on applications in industry, transportation and other diverse domains.
She has recently done admission for Ph.D at BITs Pilani, Goa Campus in Chemical Engineering Department, Goa in 2016.
Fore Front Area of Research: Modeling and Simulation, wastewater treatment.
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id (College only):email@example.com
Contact no: 020 3025 3500
Teaching:2.8 years, Industry :1 year
Awards and Achievements
- GE Foundation Research Scholar, 2007-09
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life Associate Member, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE), (LAM – 36576)
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG) (ID No: 164738)
Research projects : nil
- Removal of Cr (VI) by using sweetlime peel powder in a fixed bed column by N M Rane, S P Shewale, A V Kulkarni, Dr R S Sapkal, with Apple Academic press Canada by CRC press, a Taylor and Francis Groups
- Comparative study for removal of Cr(VI) using sweetlime peel powder and lemon peel powder in a fixed bed column by N M Rane, , A V Kulkarni, S P Shewale and Dr R S Sapkal at NIT Surtkal book chapter accepted with Springer publisher
- Comparative study for removal of Cr(VI) using sweetlime peel powder and lemon peel powder in a fixed bed column by N M Rane, A V Kulkarni, S P Shewale and Dr R S Sapkal at International Conference ICACE-2015 held at NIT Surathkal during 20th – 22nd December 2015
- Volumetric oxygen Mass Transfer coefficient in a packed bed column, by A V Kulkarniat International Conference OYCE-2015 held at D.J.Sanghavi college of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai during 13th – 14th March 2015.
Papers accepted for publication
- Study of Volumetric Oxygen Mass Transfer Coefficient in Packed Bed Column with Potential Application as a Bioreactor for Wastewater Treatment by A.V.Kulkarni, Dr. Vidya Shetty K to be held at IIT Guwahati, on 17-20 May 2016.