Name : Mr. Nisargendu H. Bhatt
Designation: Teaching Associate
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), (pursuing).
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 2013.
Overview of Profile:
He is pursuing M.Tech. by Research in Chemical Engineering from NIT Rourkela by titled, “Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Different Methodologies for the Enhancement of High Mass Flux Spray Evaporative Cooling
Mr. Nisargendu H. Bhatt is a Teaching Associate in the School of Chemical Engineering,. His research interests deal in the fields of Film boiling heat transfer, Evaporative cooling of metals, Spray cooling and Modeling of the spray evaporative cooling methodologies. He is also interested in Microbial fuel cell technology. The focus is on applications in metallurgical industries and sustainable development.
Fore Front Area of Research: Heat transfer and Modeling
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020 3025 3500 Ext : 1066
Awards and Achievements
- 1st in paper presentation in Chemical dept. in Kshitij’13 (National level techfest) at SCET, Surat (topic – Bio plastics from Bagasse)
- 1st in paper presentation in Chemical dept. in Visvesmruti’12 (National level techfest) at FETR, Bardoli.
- 1st in Chemo-quiz in Visvesmruti’12 (National level techfest) at FETR, Bardoli.
- 1st in paper presentation in Paryavaran in Kshitij’10 (National level techfest) at SCET, Surat (topic – Green Building)
- 2nd in Lights, Camera & R3 in Azeotropy’12 at IIT Bombay (National level techfest) (topic – Microbial Fuel Cell as R3)
- 2nd in paper presentation in Paryavaran in Kshitij’12 (National level techfest) at SCET, Surat (topic – Microbial Fuel Cell)
- 3rd in Skilful presentation in Kshitij’10 (National level techfest) at SCET, Surat (topic- Iron fertilization)
Research / Patents / Publications
In International Journals
- N. H. Bhatt, D. Chouhan, A. R. Pati, P. Varshney, Lily Das, A. Kumar, B. Munshi, A. Behera, Soumya S. Mohapatra (2016) Role of Water Temperature in Case of High Mass Flux Spray Cooling of a Hot AISI 304 Steel Plate at Different Initial Surface Temperatures. Experimental Heat Transfer, DOI-10.1080/08916152.2016.1269138 (published online)
- N. H. Bhatt, Lily, R. Raj, P. Varshney, A. R. Pati, D. Chouhan, A. Kumar, B. Munshi, S. S. Mohapatra (2017) Enhancement of Heat Transfer Rate of High Mass Flux Spray Cooling by Ethanol-Water and Ethanol-Tween20-Water solution at Very High Initial Surface Temperature. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 110, 330-347.
- N. H. Bhatt, A. R. Pati, Lily, A. Kumar, A. Behera, B. Munshi, S. S. Mohapatra (2017) High Mass Flux Spray Cooling with Additives of Low Specific Heat and Surface Tension: A Novel Process to Enhance the Heat Removal Rate. Applied Thermal Engineering click here (In press)
- Nisargendu H. Bhatt, Soumya S. Mohapatra, Basudeb Munshi (2015) Development of Numerical Model for Fast Quenching Phenomena of Steel Plate by Spray Evaporative Cooling. Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering, NITK Surathkal, pp. 41.