Name : Dr. Rajendra G. Mohite
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), 2017
- M.Tech. (Chemical Plant Design), 2009
- B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), 2007
Overview of Profile: Dr. Rajendra G. Mohite is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Chemical Engineering. His research area includes wet oxidation, advanced oxidation process for wastewater treatment using heterogeneous catalyst. Also, his research interest includes energy analysis of process using simulation software and optimization of process parameters by design of experiment methodology.
Fore Front Area of Research: Water and wastewater treatment
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id : email@example.com
Contact no: 02030253500 (Ext: 1177)
Teaching: 1 year 3 months, Research: 8 months
Awards and Achievements
- Best Paper Award at International conference on Technologies for Waste Management in Developing Countries, Vignan University, Guntur, India.
- MHRD scholarship during masters and Ph. D studies.
- Qualified GATE-2008 and GATE–2010 with 80 and 91 percentiles
- Presented research work at University of Pretoria, Johannesburg, under an Indo-African bilateral project
- Certifications through MOOC: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Delft University, Netherland, Energy, University of Texas at Austin, USA, Life Cycle Assessment, Northwestern University, USA.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Mohite R., Garg A., Performance of heterogeneous catalytic wet oxidation for the removal of phenolic compounds: catalyst characterization and effect of pH, temperature, metal leaching and non- oxidative hydrothermal reaction, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2017,5(1), 468–478.
- Manjare, S. and Mohite, R., Application life cycle assessment to diammonium phosphate production, Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 354-355, 256-265.
- Mohite, R. and Garg, A., Catalytic wet oxidation of phenolic compounds at moderate temperature and pressure AIChE Annual Meeting 2014, 16–21 November 2014, Atlanta, USA.
- Mohite, R. and Garg, A., Catalytic wet oxidation of o-cresol and phenol using copper impregnated activated carbon catalyst, International Conference on Technologies for Sustainable Waste Management in Developing Countries – 2013, 21–23 August 2013, Guntur, India.
- Mohite, R. and Garg, A., Catalytic wet oxidation phenolics using copper impregnated activated carbon catalyst, International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering, NIT Raipur, 5–6 April 2013, Raipur, India.