Name: Mr. Sudhir S. Gandhi
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), (pursuing)
- M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 2010
- BE (Chemical Engineering), 2007
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Sudhir S. Gandhi is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover thermal and catalytic cracking process, conversion of waste material to Energy sources, Generation of Biodiesel from non edible oils, Process intensification for chemical industries and steady state simulation using Aspen Hysys. The focus is on applications in industry, petroleum refining operation, process and other diverse domains.
Fore Front Area of Research: Renewable and non Renewable Energy
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id (College only): email@example.com
Contact no: 020 3025 3500 Ext No.:1212
Teaching: 07, Industry: 1. 8, Research: 1 year
Awards and Achievements
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Academics & Research , MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 2015-2016.
- Teacher of the year Award for chemical Engineering department 2013-14.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Received Citation for fetching grant of Rs. 2 Lakhs from Savitaribai Phule Pune University for organizing QIP program.
- Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE)
- Life Member of International Association of Engineers
- Deshpande D. P. , Haral S. S. , Gandhi S. S. , Ganvir V. N.,“Transesterfication of castor oil”, ISCA Journal of Engineering Science,vol.1(1), 1-8, July 2012
- Mr. S. S. Gandhi, Parag Gogate Presented a Paper on “Catalytic Conversion of Waste Plastics to liquid to Liquid hydrocarbon fuel in a Semi-Continuous Reactor” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology, REACT -2016, laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, February 27th & 28th, 2016.
- Mr. S. S. Gandhi, Paper accepted for presentation, “ Conversion of waste plastic into liquid hydrocarbon flue ”at National Conference on Environment and Energy Aspects for Sustainable Development 2013(NCEEASD- 2013) at Nanded on 15th -16th March 2013.
- Mr. S. S. Gandhi, Paper presented on “Preparation of biofuel from algae biomass and there comparison with other resources.” National Conference on recent trends in harnessing of non-conventional energy resources 2010 at Kolhapur on 15th -16th December 2010.
- Mr. S. S. Gandhi, Paper presented on” Design of photo bioreactor for cultivation of algae biomass” National Conference on Oil and surfactant Association 2011 at LIT Nagpur on 9th Jan 2011.