Name : Ms.Shaikh Farhana Javid
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E. Information Technology, M.Tech Software Engineering
- M.Tech (Software Engineering), JNTU, Hyderabad, 2013.
- B.E. (Information Technology), PVG’s COET, Pune, 2008
Overview of Profile:
- Ms. Shaikh Farhana Javid is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. Her research interests cover Web Security, Internet of Things(IoT) , Mobile Ad hoc Networks, Distributed Systems.
- Ms. Shaikh Farhana Javid holds Bachelor of Engineering in first class and Masters of Technology in distinction.
Fore Front Area of Research: Web Security, IoT
Email id (College only): email@example.com
Contact no: college no with Ext: 020 - 30253500, Ext : 1112
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research: Teaching :7, Industry :0.6 , Research : 00 years
Awards and Achievements
- Best Teacher Award
- First prize in National conference paper presentation.
Research / Patents / Publications
- “Tushar Patil, Milind Penurkar, Farhana Shaikh , “ Cluster Based Java Input Injection Detection(CJIID) for Efficient Early Vulnerability Detection ” , International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) , ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.5, No.5, May 2016