Name : Mr.Avinash Thakur
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech (Computer science & Engineering), JNTU Hyderabad 2015.
- B.E. (Computer Engineering), MAE, Pune University, Pune, 2013
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Avinash Thakur is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. His research interests cover Cloud Computing, Cyber forensics, Database management systems.
- Mr. Avinash Thakur has obtained his B.E (CSE) from Pune University. He has completed his M.Tech in CSE from Jawahar lal technological university, Hyderabad. Currently He is holding a post of Treasurer of ACM Pune.
Fore Front Area of Research: Cloud Computing , cloud forensics ,ADBMS, IP , Theory of Computation
Email id (College only): email@example.com
Contact no: college no with Ext: 020 - 30253500
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research: Teaching :3, Industry :00Years , Research : 00 years
Awards and Achievements
- Best Teacher Award
- First prize in National conference paper presentation.
Research / Patents / Publications
- “Tushar Patil, Milind Penurkar, Farhana Shaikh , “ Cluster Based Java Input Injection Detection(CJIID) for Efficient Early Vulnerability Detection ” , International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) , ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.5, No.5, May 2016