Name: Ms. Pranali Prakash Lokhande
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E. (CSE), M.E. (CSE)
- B. E. (Computer Science & Engineering), Sipna’s College of Engg. & Technology, Amravati, India, 2003.
- M. E. (Computer Science & Engineering), Sipna’s College of Engg. & Technology, Amravati, India, 2012.
Overview of Profile:
- Ms. Pranali P. Lokhande is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. Her inter disciplinary research interests covers Image Processing, Data Mining, System Programming. The focus is on applications in industry, educational fields and other diverse domains.
- Ms. Pranali P. Lokhande holds a PG in Computer Science & Engineering from Sipna’s College of Engg. & Technology, Amravati, India. She has also taught at Government College of Engineering, Amravati and D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi.
Fore Front Area of Research: Image Processing & System Programming
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no. : : 020-30253500, 30253600, 65223500
Teaching: 11 years
Awards and Achievements
Participated in the National Conference on “Emerging Optimization Techniques in IT” held in 2010 at Oxford College of Engineering, sponsored by VTU.
Presented a paper on “BROADBAND OVER POWERLINE” in inter branch paper presentation contest held at Bijapur.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Member, Association of Computing Machinery.
- Member, International Association of Engineers
Palash Shrawak, Tanzeem Kagzi , Ayush Pratap Singh, Brijesh Dobariya, Pranali P. Lokhande, “Robotic Algorithm Development”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology,Volume 8 Issue 1, pp-116-119, January-February 2017.
Nikhil Raj, Ashwani Kumar, Ravi Verma, Pranali P. Lokhande, “Effective Searching Over Exact and Fuzzy Methods”, International Journal of Futuristic Machine Intelligence & Application, Volume 1, Issue 2, 2015.
Ganesh Sanap, Sumit Lagad, Kunal Lohar, Pranali P. Lokhande, “Driver Fatigue Detection System Based on Eye tracking”, International Journal of Futuristic Machine Intelligence & Application, Volume 1, Issue 2, ISSN 2395-308x, PP.1-3, 2015.
Ganesh Sanap, Sumit Lagad, Kunal Lohar, Pranali P. Lokhande, “A Review on Vision-Based Real-Time Driver Fatigue Detection System for Efficient Vehicle Control”, International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Computer, Volume 2, Special Issue (NCRTIT 2015), ISSN 2348 – 4853, PP. 135-140, 2015.
Pranali P. Lokhande, P. A. Tijare, “Feature Extraction Approach for Content Based Image Retrieval”, International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science & Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 2, ISSN 2277 128X, 2012.
Pranali P. Lokhande, P. A. Tijare, "Review Paper on Content Based Image Retrieval Using Feature Extraction, International Journal of Advances in Science & Technology, Volume 3, Special Issue 6, ISSN 2229 5216, PP. 1-9, 2011.
Pranali P. Lokhande, V. T. Gaikwad, “Mobile Networking for Smart Dust”, International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Volume 2, Issue 3, ISSN 2229 5208, PP. 50-55, 2011.
- Palash Shrawak, Ayush Pratap Singh, Brijesh Dobariya, Tanzeem Kagzi, Pranali P. Lokhande, "Robotics Algorithm Development", International Conference on Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICEECE), Pune, 29th January 2017.
- Chitra Wavhal, Surbhi Kshirsagar, Kanchan Tathe, Pranali P. Lokhande, “News App Based on Cordova Cross Platform”, National Level Conference on “Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology” (NCETCET’17), Alandi, Pune, 24th -25th March 2017.