: Ms. Sharmila B. Kharat
: M.E. (Information Technology)
Overview of Profile
- M. E. (Information Technology), MIT College of Engineering, Pune, India, 2014.
- B.E. (Computer Engineering), Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, India, 2008.
- Ms. Sharmila B. Kharat is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. Her research interests cover wireless sensor networks, High performance computing and algorithms.
Fore Front Area of Research: Networking
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020 - 30253500, 30253600, 65223500
Experience: Teaching: 5.5 years
Awards and Achievements
• Best Teacher Award
Research / Patents / Publications
- 1. Congestion Control Techniques in Wireless Sensor Network: A Survey , International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2015.
- 2. Congestion control using upstream data dissemination in WSN, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER), Volume 4, Issue 10, 2013.