Name: Mr. Mandar Ravindra Nalavade
- M. Tech. (Control Systems), VJTI, Mumbai, India, 2014.
- B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication),VESIT, Chembur, Mumbai, India, 2011.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Mandar Ravindra Nalavade is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover wireless communications, robotics, fuzzy logic control and optimized systems.
Fore Front Area of Research:Telecommunication
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: college no with Ext :020 3025 3500 (Ext: 1186)
Experience : Teaching: 2 Years
Research / Patents / Publications
- IAENG : International Association of Engineers
- Mandar R. Nalavade, Vinayak B.Kulkarni, Dr. Neelima R.Kulkarni,” Comparative Analysis of Wind power Prediction", in International Conference on Power System Analysis, Control and Optimization-11th December 2015,Visakhapatnam, Andhra University, India, December 2015.
- B.vaishali, Dr. N.R.Kulkarni, “Wind Power Analysis using Artificial Neural Network", in National Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-19th March2012, Pune, India, March 2012.
- Jyoti Khetan, Mrityunjay Kumar, Shafik Shaikh, B.Vaishali “Automatic Cleaning Robot based on Fuzzy Logic", in National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology - 27th February 2015, Baramati, India, February 2015.