Name: Dr. Subhashish Tiwari
Designation: Assistant Professor
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Optical Fiber Communications, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2017.
Master of Technology (M.Tech), Optical Communications, Shri Govind Ram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 2010.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Electronics and Communication, Medicaps Institute of Technology & Management (MITM), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 2008.
Overview of Profile:
He has received the Ph.D. degree from Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, India. Earlier, he has completed bachelor degree in electronics and communication from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, India, in 2008, and the M.Tech degree in Optical Communications from Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science, Indore, India, in 2010. He has done one year of research project from RRCAT, Indore as part of M.Tech degree on long period gratings fabricated in different types of optical fibers. His research interests are mainly optical fiber communications, optical fiber sensing applications, lasers and optical networks.
Fore Front Area of Research: Optical fiber communications
Email id : email@example.com
Contact no : 020 30253506 Ext: 1186
Experience : Teaching: 2 years, Research: 6 years
Awards and Achievements
Has qualified in the national level mathematics olympiad.
Has qualified in GATE exam in Electronics & Communication branch.
Has organized a national level conference held in all branches of engineering in 2011, as a Convener.
Has received second best oral presentation award in a national level workshop held in Bakewar, Etawah.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Subhashish Tiwari, B. K. Singh, G. G. Soni, and P. C. Pandey, “A novel design of photonic crystal fiber containing square holes in a square lattice with high dispersion tolerance, flattened dispersion and low effective mode area,” Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications, 2015, vol. 9, no. 3-4, pp. 319-323.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Achyutesh Dixit, and Praveen C. Pandey, “Numerical Study of the Dispersion Characteristics by Variation of Refractive Index of a Photonic Crystal Fiber”, Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanomanufacturing, 2015, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1-5.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Ashutosh K. Dikshit, Satyabrata Jit, Praveen C. Pandey, “Highly sensitive biochemical sensor based on photonic crystal ring resonator”, Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications, 2016, vol. 10, no. 7-8, pp. 509-513.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Achyutesh Dixit, and Praveen C. Pandey, “Effect of Dispersive Materials on the Dispersion and Normalized Frequency Characteristics of a Square Photonic Crystal Fiber”, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 2016, vol. 11, pp. 1-6.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Manuj K. Singh and Praveen C. Pandey, “Refractive Index Sensor Based on Spiral-Shaped Plastic Optical Fiber,” IEEE Sensors Journal, 2017, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1692-1695
- Subhashish Tiwari, Ashutosh Dikshit, Praveen C. Pandey, “Ultra Sensitivity Bio-Sensor Based On Photonic Crystal Ring Resonator”, International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, 2015, vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 936-940.
- A. Dixit, S. Tiwari and P. Pandey, "Optical properties of 3rd order Kerr hexagonal nonlinear photonic crystal fiber containing metal", International Journal of Modern Physics B, 2016, p. 1750047.
- A. Dixit, S. Tiwari and P. Pandey, "Study of band structure of one-dimensional photonic crystal composed of dispersive and nonlinear dielectric materials", Journal of Modern Optics, pp. 1-7, 2017.
- Achyutesh Dixit, Subhashish Tiwari, Praveen Chandra Pandey, “Evanescent-field gas sensing in photonic crystal fiber containing plasma material by finite difference method,” Sensor Letters, 2017, vol. 15, pp. 276-281.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Achyutesh Dixit, Ashutosh Kumar Dikshit, Praveen C. Pandey, “Bio-Chemical Sensor Based on Square Ring and Circular Ring Photonic Crystal Ring Resonator”, Proceedings of AMSP, Etawah, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 7-12, 2014.
- Subhashish Tiwari, Bipin K. Singh, and P. C. Pandey, “Effect of Temperature on the Dispersion Properties of a Square Photonic Crystal Fiber,” International Conference on Fiber Optics and Photonics, OSA, IIT-Kanpur, Dec’ 2016.
- Ashutosh Dikshit, Subhashish Tiwari, S. Jit, A. Pandey, and P. C. Pandey, “Circular resonator based two ports optical switch,” International Conference on Fiber Optics and Photonics, OSA, IIT-Kharagpur, Dec’ 2014.