Name : Dr. Sushma S. Kulkarni
Designation: Assistant Professor & Head
Qualification: B.A., M.A., M.Phil , PhD in English
- M. A. in Dr. B.A.M. U. Aurangabad in 1997 with B +
- M.Phil in SPPU, Pune in 2009 with ‘O’ Grade
- PhD. In SPPU, Pune in 2014, March
Overview of Profile:
- Dr. Sushma Kulkarni is working as Assistant Professor and Head of Humanities and Professional Development Department of MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi. She has completed her M.Phil in SPPU, Pune in 2009 with ‘O’ Grade and PhD. In SPPU, Pune in 2014, March. Her area of Research is Pragmatics. She has taught various subjects like Communication Skills, Soft Skills, English Literature and Language, Pragmatics , Value Education, CLL etc.
Fore Front Area of Research: Pragmatics
Email id (College only): email@example.com
Contact no: college no with Ext : 8806019637—Ext. No.--1026
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Teaching: 13 years
Awards and Achievements
Awards and Achievements: Secured Merit in 12th Std.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Published paper “ A Study of Similes and Metaphors As Indirect Speech Acts” in Asian Quarterly, Forum for Education, at Aundh in Nov. 2013, Vol. 2 ISSN 2278-3607
- Published paper “ The Major Motives for Using Indirect Speech Acts” Presented in International Conference and Published in Asian Quarterly, Forum for Education, at Aundh
- Participated in:
- One day Seminar held at BMMC in Feb 2012
- State Level Seminar in H.V. Desai College in January 2011
Participated in International Conference at YASHADA, Pune in Dec. 2013 and Dec. 2015 on Language, Literature and Culture.
Abeda Inamdar College, Pune in 2012 and 2016 respectively on Recent Trends in English Literature and Language.