Name : Mr. Bhushan Chandrakant Bhokse
Designation: Assistant Processor
Qualification: B.E., M.E.
M. E. (Electronics), Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, (An Autonomous University of Government Of Maharashtra) Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad , November 2014.
- B. E. (Electronics), SRES COE, Kopargaon, University of Pune, May 2003.
Overview of Profile:
Mr. Bhushan C. Bhokse is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Technology. He has always focused on the Innovative Teaching and learning methodology with High Impact Presentation Skills. His teaching and research interest are in Hardware, Microprocessor, Microcontroller and Image Processing. He has guided many projects under these domains.
He would like to develop fascinating, influential and unique practices of teaching that would foster the learning of students and encourage their creative and analytical thinking. With the help of his cordial nature and passion for teaching, he would like to build good rapport with students as well as teachers to nurture a congenial academic environment.
Fore Front Area of Research: Hardware and Image Processing
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020-30253500 (1243)
Experience: Teaching : 11 Years 10 Months
Research / Patents / Publications
- R&D proposal entitled “ Online Devnagari Handwritten Script recognition ” has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 73,000/- from BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Member , International Journal of Engineering Research and Industrial Applications.
- Member, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering
- Member, Computer Society of India.
B.C. Bhokse, “Devnagari Handwritting Recognition System”, ICSDC-2010, MIT Manipal, Karnataka, 19 to 22 August 2010.
- Ghuge Sudrshan, Piyush Kardile, Ajay More, Sourabh Shete, B.C.Bhokse, “MUDRA: Manipulating the Undulations of Dexterity ( Hand Gestures) For Recognition and Analysis”, NCRTIT 2015,National Conference on Inter Disciplinary Research on Recent Trends in Information Technology and Computer Engineering, D.Y.Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi,Pune, 22 & 23 January 2015.
- A.R. Shinkar, B.C. Bhokse, S.M. Bhagat, “Adaptive Image Contrast Enhancement for Medical Images(Part 2)”, Innovation–2011-12 Regional Conference for Pune University College Teachers, MIT Pune’s MAE Alandi(D),Pune, 19 & 20 March 2012.
- A.R. Shinkar, B.C. Bhokse, S.M. Bhagat, “Adaptive Image Contrast Enhancement for Medical Images(Part 1)”, Innovation–2010-11 Regional Conference for Pune University College Teachers, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, 26 & 27 October 2010.
- B.C. Bhokse, “Mobile Phone Based Remote Process Control System(Part3)”, National Conference On Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering, VIIT, Visakhapatnam, A.P, 9 & 10 March 2007.
- B.C. Bhokse, “Wireless Communication For Controlling Remote System”,National Conference On Advances in Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering, College of Engineering Osmanabad, 25 & 26 February 2005.
- B.C. Bhokse, “Mobile Phone Based Remote Process Control System(Part 2)”, First National Control Instrumentation system Conference,Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal, 5 & 6 November 2004.
- B.C. Bhokse, D.V.Jadhav, D.N.Kyatanavar, “Mobile Phone Based Remote Process Control System (Part 1)”, National Conference On Recent Trends in Computer and Communication Networking,Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Technology, Yavatmal, 2 & 3 July 2004.