Name:Dr. Adik Ramdayal Yadao
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: DME, B.E., M.E., Ph.D.
Overview of Profile:
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of TechnologyRourkela, Orissa, India Dec.2016.
- Master of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering-CAD/CAM) from University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India 2009.
- Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) from Govt. College of Engineering Chandrapur, Nagpur UniversityMaharashtra India 2005.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra Board of Technical Education Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 2002.
Dr. Adik Ramdayal Yadao is anAssistant Professor in department of Mechanical Engineering. His research interests cover dynamic analysis of cracked structure in viscous medium and its crack diagnosis using Intelligent Techniques.
Dr. Adik Ramdayal Yadao holds a Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology Rourkela Orissa India.
Fore Front Area of Research :
Mechanical Vibration, Rotor Dynamics, FEM, Intelligent Techniques.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020 - 30253500, 30253600, 65223500
Experience :Teaching: 4.3 Industry: 1 Research: 4
Awards and Achievements
Best paper of session I, National conference in Mechanical, Mechatronics and Material Science, 13-14 March 2008, VIIT , Pune 411048.
- Dayal R. Parhi and Adik R. Yadao , Analysis of dynamic behavior of multi-cracked cantilever rotor in viscous medium. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics, Doi: 10.1177/1464419315618033 dec.9 2015.230(4) 2016.
- Adik Yadao and Dayal R. Parhi, Dynamic analysis of fixed-fixed type cracked rotor in viscous medium. Journal of Vibration Engineering & Technologies, Jan 2017(Accepted)
- Adik Yadao and D. R. Parhi, The influence of crack in cantilever rotor system with viscous medium. International Journal of Dynamics and Control, DOI.10.1007/40435-014-0141-2(2014). Vol. 4, pp 363–375, 2016.
- Adik R. Yadao , Ravi Singh, Dayal R. Parhi, Influence of parameters of cracked rotor systemon its vibration characteristics in viscous medium at finite region. International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials, pp.2061-2065, 2014.
- Adik Yadao and R. Hingole, Modeling and analysis of impact energy absorber by using Ls Dyna. World Journal of Engineering,ISSN 1708-5284,12(1) 23-28, 2015.
- Adik Yadao and D. R. Parhi, Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Cracked Shaft inViscous Medium a Finite Region. Advances in Structural Engineering, 1601-1609, DOI:10.1007/978-81-322-2193-7_122, 2015.
- D. R. Parhi and Adik Yadao , Review of dynamic analysis of structure by different method.International Journal of artificial intelligence and computation research,ISSN: 0975-3974, 4(2), 87-94, 2012.
- Adik Yadao and Dayal R. Parhi, Effect of variable fluid properties on the vibration response of cantilever rotor. Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control,(Communicated).
- Adik Yadao ,Irshad A. Khan, D. R. Parhi, “Modal Analysis of a Multiple Cracked Cantilever Bar. International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology (ICAET-2014) onJanuary 2014, Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra India.
- Adik Yadao , Irshad A. Khan, D. R. Parhi, Vibration Characteristics of Rotating Simply Supported Shaft in Viscous fluid. International conference on industrial engineering, science and applications-2014, NIT Durgapur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India
- Irshad A. Khan, Adik Yadao and D. R. Parhi, Application of Neural Network forIdentification of Cracks on Cantilever Composite Beam. International conference on industrial engineering science and applications-2014, NIT Durgapur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
- Adik R. Yadao , Ravi Singh and Dayal R.Parhi, Influence of Parameters of Cracked RotorSystem on its Vibration Characteristics in Viscous Medium at finite Region. International Mechanical Engineering Congress-2014, NIT Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India.
- Adik Yadao , D.R. Parhi, Theoretical and Experimental verification of vibration characteristics of cracked rotor system in viscous medium. 5th International & 26thAll India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2014) December 12th–14th, 2014, IIT Guwahati, Assam, India.
- Adik Yadao and D. R. Parhi, Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Cracked Shaft in Viscous Medium at Finite Region. Structural Engineering Convention (SEC2014) December 22th-24th, 2014, IIT Delhi, India.