Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: Ph.D. - Mechanical, (TU-Darmstadt, Germany)
- Ph.D. - Mechanical, Dissertation given (TU-Darmstadt, Germany)
- M. E. (Heat Power Engineering)-Mechanical, Government College of Engineering, Karad, Shivaji University, Kolhapur India, June 2005.
- BE-Mechanical, Pune University.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Prashant Bakshe is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover real time-high speed data acquisition and signal processing for optical signals, Laser instrumentation, optics and optical system-design, measurement technique, post processing for noise and optical parameters, Instrumentation for pressure, temperature, Optoelectronic, image processing, Optical techniques for the fuel spray characterization, Laser-Doppler-Systems and Phase-Doppler-System, Optical system and lens system design, Opto-mechanical component design, experimental physics, model development for multiphase flow.
- Engine testing and performance analysis, test bed trials, and data acquisition for pressure, temperature and knock detection.
- CFD simulation of pressure swirl atomizer and multiphase flow simulations, Fuel Atomizer design model developments for multiphase flow and flow characterization.
Fore Front Area of Research: Experimental physics, Automation, Metrology and the Instrumentation, Thermal engineering
Email id: email@example.com
Experience (in years): Teaching: 4.5, Industry: 1.9, Research: 9 years
Awards and Achievements
Awarded as “Student of The Year “ in annual social gathering “ ANUSPARK-2013” held at Anuradha Engineering College, Chikhli.
University Topper in B.E. VIth Semester ,Sant Gadege Baba University ,Amravati
Research / Patents / Publications
- Indian Society for Technical Education ,Membership No :1414
- Rahul A.Patil,Mrs.(Prof).A.A,.Nene " Design Optimization and Parametric Variation On Receiver of Scheffler Solar Concentrator", International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ) Special Issue 2 Page 4252-4258, 2015, ISSN 2395-1621