Name: Murtuza Shabbirbhai Dholkawala
Designation: Assistant Professor
- ME (Heat Power Engineering), GH Raisoni Pune, India, 2013.
- BE (Mechanical Engineering), PG Moze, India, 2010
Overview of Profile:
- Murtuza Dholkawala has research interest in the field of heat enhancement by various passive techniques, computational fluids and mathematical modeling.
Fore Front Area of Research: Heat transfer enhancement, Computational fluid mechanics,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 8237747935
Experience: Teaching: 7.5 , Industry :0 , Research : 7
Awards and Achievements
Best paper of session I, National conference in Mechanical, Mechatronics and Material Science, 13-14 March 2008, VIIT , Pune 411048.
Research / Patents / Publications
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH
- Heat transfer enhancement using coiled wire inserts in horizontal concentric tubes (issn no: 2278 – 6082 vol 1(2)) 1
- Improved triple effect absorption refrigeration (issn no: 2278-6082 vol 1(4))
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS
- Applications of the higgs boson issn: 2248-9622
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN ENGINEERING RESEARCH
- Heat Transfer Analysis of Helical Strip Insert with Regularly Spaced Cut Sections Placed Inside a Circular Pipe (Vol. 2, Issue. 5, Sep.-Oct. 2012 pp-3711-3716 ISSN: 2249-6645)
- Application of CO2 as a refrigerant, RGI- TRPCS at GH Raisoni COE.
- “Concentrated Solar Power used for Power generation” , NCIME , 6th to 8th April,2015 at MIT AOE.
- “Review of heat transfer enhancement using coil wire inserts”, NC-RDME, 12th to 13th March,2013 at GH Raisoni COE.
- “Heat transfer enhancement using trapezoidal inserts”, Cynosure-2k12 at JSPM, Wagholi.