Ms. Mamta Sardare
NAME : Ms. Mamta Sardare
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M. Tech., Ph. D (pursuing)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Ms. Mamta D. Sardare is an Assistant Professor in Department of Chemical Engineering. Her research interest covers Advances separation techniques, waste water treatments and environment engineering.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Advances separation techniques
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CONTACT NO : : 020-30253500 Ext: 1176
- Life member of IIChE, Kolkata: LAM-33715
- Annual membership of Institution of Chemical Engineers IChemE : 100197824
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Received Research Grant of Rs. 5,50,000/- Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India under the Scheme Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science for Academic Year 2016-17 On Topic: Process Development for Treatment of Cr (VI) contaminated Wastewater by using Nanotechnology
Received Research Grant of Rs. 5,50,000 /- Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India under the Scheme Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science for Academic Year 2016-17 entitled “Process Development for treatment of Cr (VI) Contaminated Waste water Using Nanotechnology”
PAPER PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS :
- Pradip R. Gadade, Mamta D. Sardare, Abhijit R. Chavan, “Studies of Extraction of Methylene Blue from Synthetic waste water using Liquid Emulsion Membrane Technology”, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 91:84-89, Online 10 Jan 2012DOI: 10.1002/cjce.21623, Impact Factor 1.2
- Ms. Mamta D. Sardare, Ms. Shraddha V. Admane , Mr. Pradip R. Gadade, Mr. Vasant P. Jawanjal, “ Use Of Liquid Emulsion Membrane Technique For Extraction And Enrichment Of Phenol From Synthetic Waste Solution”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 1 Issue 10, December- 2012, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Ms. Mamta D. Sardare, Ms. Shraddha V. Admane, “A REVIEW ON PLANT WITHOUT SOIL -HYDROPONICS”, International Journal of Research & Technology ISSN: 2319 -1163 Volume: 2 Issue: 3 299 – 304 MAR 2013.
M. D. Sardare, P. Kotwa, S. Jadhav, S. Waghela, and S. M. Sontakke, “Visible Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Coralene Dark Red 2b”, Novel Water Treatment and Separation Methods, Apple Academic Press ,CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Available January 2017, ISBN hard: 978-1-77188-578-2ISBN ebook: 978-1-315-22539-5.
PAPER PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- Mr. Surendra Jangilwad, Ms. Mamta Sardare presented a paper on, “Evacuation of Cr(VI) from polluted wastewater by using Nanostructured NiO ”, Proceedings of Fifth International Congress on Engineering and Technology 2019 (ICET2019)February 27-28, 2019, Pune, India Books and Chapters in Books
- M. D. Sardare, Sharad Sontakke, Presented a Poster on “ Measurement of uptake and removal capacities of ceria for treatment of Cr(VI) Contaminated Synthetic wastewater ”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment (ICSDEE-2017), at CSIR- National Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, Maharashtra, India, 16th &17th January 2017, ISBN:978-9324457-19-0
- Miss.Harshada Deore, Mr.Harshal Sarode, Pradip Hule, Mrs. Mamta Sardare, Presented a Poster on “Treatment Of Cr(Vi) Contaminated Synthetic Wastewater Using Ceria As Nanoparticle”, Indian chemical Engineering Congress 2016 ‘CHEMCON 2016’ , Chemical engineering Towards Sustainable Development, Chennai, India, December 27-30, 2016
- Amol muneshwar, Mrs. Mamta Sardare, Presented a Paper on “ Synthesis , Characterization and Apllication as Adsobent for removal of MB Dye using CeO2 Nanoparticales”, at The 6th International confrence ob solid Waste mangemnet Jadavpur University , Kolkata, West Bengal, India November 24-26 , 2016
- Presented a Paper on “Removal of Ash from waste water by using NiO nanoparticles” in international conference on New Frontiers in Chemical, Energy and Environmental Engineering INCEEE 2015, NIT WARANGAL, 20-21 March, 2015.
- Presented a Poster on “A Batch Extraction Mathematical Modeling For Copper Via Elm From Single Component Mixture” in international conference CHEMCON-2014, 67th ANNUAL INDIAN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING CONGRESS, at Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Punjab University, Chandigarh, 27th -30th December 2014.
- Presented a Paper on “Removal of Ash from Indrayani river by using NiO nanoparticles” in international conference on Outstanding young Chemical Engineering OYCE 2015 at Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi college of Engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 13th to 14th March 2015.
- M. D. Sardare, Presented a Paper on ‘A process Intensification - Extraction and Enrichment of phenol from synthetic waste water via liquid emulsion membrane Technique’ in international conference ICCBPE-IN 2013, NIT WARANGAL, NIT Warangal 16th -17th November 2013.
- A Poster Presented entitled “Extraction of phenol from synthetic waste water by liquid emulsion membrane”, in International conference “Chemcon 2011” organized by IICHE Bangalore, 25th to 30th Dec 2011.
PAPER PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- M. D. Sardare, Sharad Sontakke Presented a Paper on “Visible light photocatalytic degradation of coralene Dark red 2B” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology, REACT -2016, laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, February 27th & 28th, 2016.
- Presented a paper on ‘Refining of used Lube Oil’ in National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology REACT- 2015, at Laxminarayan Institute of Technology , Nagpur on 27th & 28th Feb, 2015.
- Presented a Paper on “Removal of Ash from waste water by using NiO nanoparticles” in National Conference in Schemcon 2014, at Haldiya on 16th & 17th Sep, 2014.
- A Participation in Technical Exhibition in National Level Technical Fest ‘CHEMFRANITY-2010’ organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Dist: Raigad on 2nd & 3rd April 2010.
- A Technical Paper Presented entitled “Hydrotopic Extraction” in National Level Technical Paper &Poster Presentation Contest ‘CHEMFRANITY-2007’ organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Dist: Raigad on 2nd & 3rd March2007.