Dr. M. Karthik
NAME : Dr. M. Karthik
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- PhD (Chemical Engineering)
- M Tech (Chemical Engineering)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Dr M Karthik is an Assistant Professor at School of Chemical Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune. He holds a doctorate in Chemical Engineering from IIT Bombay and he is a dedicated academic professional with a collective experience of over 2 years. A committed academician, his core areas of expertise include separation technology, water desalination and membrane technology, among others and also he has published research paper and conference papers. He has experience in the preparation and characterization of polymeric materials, composite and nanocomposite, membranes for molecular separation, water treatments, and energy generation. He holds memberships of professional societies including, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE), Institution of Chemical Engineering (IChemE) and International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Desalination, Membrane Technology, Separation Technology
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : +9120-30253500
- Life Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Associate Member of IChemE
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
PAPER PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS:
- Karthik M., Gohil J.M., Suresh A.K. (2017) “Probing the Thickness and Roughness of the functional Layer in Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes”, International Journal of hydrogen energy (42) 26464-26747.
- Karthik, M., Suresh, A.K., “Preparation, and properties of thin film composite membranes by a spin coating method”, International Conference on Filtration, FILTECH 2013, Germany, 22nd - 24th October 2013.
- Karthik M., Gohil J.M., Suresh A.K. “Probing the Thickness and Roughness of the functional Layer in Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes”, International Conference on Membrane Technology and its Applications (MemSep 2017), NIT Tiruchirapalli, India., 21st – 23rd Feb 2017.
- Karthik, M., Suresh, A.K., “Reverse osmosis TFC membranes: Study of TFC membranes with spin coating and compared with dip method”, National Conference (Chemference-2012) on Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay & ICT Mumbai 2012, India, 10-11th December 2012.