Mr. M.Senthil Kumar
NAME : Mr. M. Senthilkumar
DESIGNATION : Senior Assistant Professor & Dean
QUALIFICATION : M Tech (Chemical Engineering),
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr M Senthilkumar is Senior Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering. His forefront research area includes Separation Techniques, Mathematical methods. He is passionate towards training the students for the competitive examinations, which includes GATE, GMAT, GRE and CAT. He is having teaching experience of 22 years. He had worked on teaching assignment with Ministry of Higher Education, Eritrea for 4 years.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Separation Techniques,
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext: 1065
- Life Member, International Journal of Engineering Research and Industrial Applications.
- Life Member, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education
- Associate Member, IChemE.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Academics & Research , MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 2015-2016.
- Faculty of the department award from MIT AoE during 2016.
- Gold Medalist in M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Appeared for CAT 2013 and scored 98.36 percentile in Quantitative section and overall 95.3 percentile.
- Selected in National merit Scholarship scheme by the State Government of Tamilnadu and awarded scholarship for the higher studies
- Received an amount of Rs 2,00,000 from Savitribai Phule Pune University for conducting a national level seminar in 2016.
- Got sponsored a Two days National seminar on “Applications of Mathematical Methods in Engineering “for 2 Lakhs by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- One of my projects got selected under research guidance scheme of Pune University to the tune of Rs.1,50,000 during 2007 – 2008.
PAPER PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS :
- M.Senthilkumar, “Revolving Tray Tower”, International Journal of Engg Research and Industrial Applications, Vol 1, No 1, January 2008, pp 53 – 64. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJERIA/Vol1No1/Paper-4.pdf)
- M.Senthilkumar, M. Satyamurti, T. Subhash, “Reduction of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in Textile Dye Effluent by Biological Process”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering, Vol 3, No 1, January 2011, pp 309 – 321. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJMRAE/Vol3No1/Paper-23.pdf)
- M.Senthilkumar, M. Satyamurti, T. Subhash,”Utilization of Waste Rubber Tyres as an Additional Ingredient of Concrete Mixtures”, International Journal of Engg. Research and Industrial Applications, Vol 4, No 1, Feb 2011, pp 335 – 350. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJERIA/Vol4No1/Paper-25.pdf)
- M.Senthilkumar, M. Satyamurti, T. Subhash, “Hexavalent Chromium Reduction in tannery soil by chromate reductase extracted from Bacillus Subtillis”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering, Vol 3, No 2, April 2011, pp 191 – 209. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJMRAE/Vol3No1/16.pdf)
PAPER PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Suchita Wandhekar, Meera Wanve, Gaurav Bhanarkar, M. Senthilkumar, ‘Synthesis Manufacture of methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)”, in National Conference on Schemcon 2015, 11th Annual Session of Students Chemical Engineering Congress Schemcon 2015, 12th & 13th September 2015