Mr. Vijaykumar Tarange
NAME : Mr. V.A. Tarange
DESIGNATION : Assitant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Sc. (Chemistry), M.Phil. (Chemistry), SET (Chemical Sciences)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr V. A. Tarange is an Assistant Professor in the School of Chemical Engineering. His research interests cover Suspension Polymerization, Waste water Treatment through Adsorption by Polymeric & Carbonaceous Adsorbents. Mr. V.A. Tarange holds M.Phil. Degree from Department of Chemistry S P Pune University, Pune. During his M. Phil he worked on the project entitled “Glycidyl methacrylate- divinyl benzene polymeric adsorbents for removal of o-cresol from aqueous solution ". Mr V.A. Tarange holds M.Sc. Degree from Department of Chemistry S P Pune University, Pune. During his M.Sc. Degree at Department of Chemistry S P Pune University he worked on waste water treatment project entitled “Study of effect of temperature on adsorption equilibrium of o-cresol from its aqueous solution”.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Suspension Polymerization, Waste water Treatment.
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : College no 020 - 30253500 with Ext: 1204
- Life Member of International Association of Engineers.
- Associate member of Indian Chemical Society
- Life Member of Society for Material Chemistry (LM1103)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: NIL
- Co-Investigator of Research project entitled “Chemical and Biological Removal of Pollutants from Waste Water” funded by BCUD SP Pune University, Pune during 2011 to 2013.
PAPER PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- V.A.Tarange, “Porous, Crosslinked Polymeric Resin Adsorbents for Removal of O-Cresol from Aqueous Solution ”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment (ICSDEE-2017), at CSIR- National Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, Maharashtra, India, 16th &17th January 2017, ISBN:978-9324457-19-0
- V.A.Tarange, Arika M Kotha "Synthetic Crosslinked Polymers for Removal of Phenolic Derivatives from Waste Water”, in ETCS2012, Organised by School of Chemical
PAPER PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- Surekha Kale, Radhika Kamble, Nayan Pawar, V. A. Tarnge, ‘Glycidal Methacrylate Divinyl benzene polymeric adsorbent for removal of o-cresol from aqueous solution’ in National Conference on Schemcon 2015, 11th Annual Session of Students Chemical Engineering Congress Schemcon 2015, 12th & 13th September 2015
- V. A. Tarange, Presented a Paper on “Glycidyl Methacrylate Divinyl benzene polymeric adsorbent for removal of o-cresol from aqueous solution”, NCMRSE 2015, MITAOE Alandi (D) during 5th & 6th June 2015
- V.A.Tarange, Presented a paper on ‘Removal of o-Cresol from Aqueous Solution by Glycidyl Methacrylate-Divinyl Benzene Polymeric Adsorbent’ in National Conference on Frontiers in Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences’ FPBS- 2013, at Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune on 4th to 6th Oct, 2013.
- V.A.Tarange, Presented a Paper on “Glycidyl Methacrylate-Divinyl Benzene Polymeric Adsorbents for Removal of o-Cresol from Aqueous Solution” in National Conference on Multidisciplinary Research in Science & Engineering at MITAOE Alandi Pune on 5th & 6th June, 2015, pp. 12-20, ISBN: 978-93-84648-83-1