Mr. Amar H. More
NAME : Mr. Amar H. More
DESIGNATION : Sr. Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : B.E, M.E, PhD Pursuing
- PhD Pursuing
- M. E. (Computer Engineering), Pune Institute of Computer Technology, 2012.
- B. E. (Computer Engineering), MIT Academy of Engineering, 2004.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Amar H. More, works as Senior Assistant Professor in School of Computer Engineering And Technology, MIT Academy of Engineering. His area of interest are Operating Systems and Cloud Computing. He is currently heading the Systems Research Group in Computer Engineering Department.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Cloud Computing
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 02030253500-1041
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 12
Best Teacher of the Department Award from Computer Engineering Department in Year 2014.
Best Teacher of the College Award in Year 2015
RESEARCH PROJECTS :
Working as Principal Investigator for the research project titled “Mobile IaaS: Algorithmic Approaches for Porting Tiny Cloud on Distributed Mobile Devices” which received funding from BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University of Rs. 75,000/-
- Member Indian Society for Technical Education
- “Dynamic Cache Resizing in Flash cache” by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Pramod Ganjewar. Published in Proc. of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Front. Of Intell. Comput. (FICTA) 2014 – Vol. 1, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 327, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-11933-5_60, Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- “In-line Block Level Data Deduplication Technique for EXT4 File System” br Mr. Amar More, Mr. Rahul Shinde, Mr. Vinay Patil, Mr. Atul Phatak and Mr. Akshay Bhargava. Published in ICT and Critical Infrastructure: Proceedings of the 48th Annual Convention of Computer Society of India – Vlo. II. Springer International Publishing, 2014.
- “Multi-Threaded User Space Network Stack For Intrusion Prevention System” by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Narender Singh Chaudhary, Mr. Nayan Shah, Mr. Vivek Jadon and Mr. Satish Goswami. Published in International Journal of Engineering and Science (IJES), Volume – 2, Issue – 4, Pages 18-21, 2013.
- “DEXT3 : Block Level Inline Deduplication for EXT3 File System” by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Zishan Shaikh, Mr. Vishal Salve. Published in OLS 2012, Linux Symposium Ottawa, Canada
- “Privacy Preservation Algorithm Using Effective Data Lookup Organization for Storage Clouds”, by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Sarang Joshi in International Journal on Cloud Computing: Services and Architecture(IJCCSA),Vol.2, No.4, August 2012.
- “Clean cache in Virtualization Using Transcendent Memory and KVM” by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Akshay Karle, Mr. AsutoshTripathi, presented it Third Workshop on Issues on Virtualization and Cloud Computing at IIT Bombay on March 2012.
- “SLA Driven Load Balancing For Web Applications in Cloud Computing Environment” by Mr. Amar More, Mr. Anurag Kulkarni, Mr. Rupesh Kothari, Published in Information and Knowledge Management Vol 1, No.1, ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X (Online)
- “Study of Huffman Algorithm” presented and published by Mr. Amar More and Mr. P. D. Ganjewar in National Conference on Recent Advances in Computers and Communications organized by Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Wadala (E), Mumbai – 400037 on September 29-30, 2008.