Mr. Rudragouda Patil
NAME : Mr. Rudraoguda Patil
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : B.E., M.Tech, PhD Pursuing
- PhD Pursuing
- M. Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering ), The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangaluru, 2011
- B.E.( Information Science & Engineering), BLDEA’s Dr. P. G. Halakatti College of Engineeirng, Vijayapur, 2009
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Engineering & Technology, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi Pune from June-2014
Worked as a Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore from August-2011 till June 2014
Areas of Interest are Microprocessor Interfacing Techniques, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Computer Graphics, Graph Theory and Combinatory, Computer Concepts and Programming, C++, Core Java, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning .
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH: : Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning , Data Mining & Education Technology
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO :
- Completed IUCEE Training ( for 1 Year) with 90% of result in 2017-2018.
- Completed Entrepreneurship Course from Wadhwani Foundation in 2018
- Participated in the National Conference on “Emerging Optimization Techniques in IT” held in 2010 at Oxford College of Engineering, sponsored by VTU.
- Presented a paper on “BROADBAND OVER POWERLINE” in inter branch paper presentation contest held at Bijapur.
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- International Computer Science & Engineering Society (Mem ID:3480)
- “Approaches for Automation in Assisting Evaluator for Grading of Answer Scripts: A Survey” IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA) 978-1-5386-6947-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE.
- “Development of data leakage detection using data allocation strategies” in International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Science” [VOL I, ISSUE II, JUNE 2011] [ISSN: 2231-4946].
- “Human IRIS segmentation for IRIS recognition in an Unconstrained Environment” in International Journal of Futuristic Machine Intelligence & Application (IJFMIA) Vol. 1 Issue 2,ISSN 2395-308x”
- “Test-Automation Video Logging Framework” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology 2017.
- “Survey paper: Assistance for Grading” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology 2018.