Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
NAME : Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- M.E. (VLSI & Embedded System),MIT AOE, Pune, India
- PGPTM (Telecom Management), Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, India
- B.E. (E&TC), MIT AOE, Pune, India
- Sr. Diploma (Tabla), Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, India.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Ashish Srivastava is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His research interest lies in the broad domain of wireless communication Ashish has a cultural blend of mind, with it, he has completed 5 years Senior Diploma in Indian Classical Instrument Tabla from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. Ashish is a Rajaya Puraskar awardee Scout and believes in “Union of Science and Spirituality”.
CONTACT NO : : 020-30253500 (Ext.:1186)
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :4 years
- Rank 1 in a class of 18 in PGPTM
- Rajya Puraskar Scout
- Received the best Teacher of Department for the academic Year 2015-16.
- IAENG Member No. 178396
- IET Member No. MIET - 1100457292
- Ashish Srivastava, Debashis Adhikari, "CAN-LIN Bridge for Driver Assistance and Passenger Comfort: An Optimized Resource Approach", in IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT) 2017, Bengaluru, India, May 2017.
- Ashish Srivastava, Atul Linganwar, Aastha Lal, Debashis Adhikari, "Wireless Performance Monitoring of Chemical Inventory", in IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP) 2017, Chennai, India, April 2017.