Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
NAME : Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- PhD (Reg.) – National Institute of Technology Patna
- M.E. (VLSI & Embedded System),MIT AOE, Pune, India
- PGPTM (Telecom Management), Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, India
- B.E. (E&TC), MIT AOE, Pune, India
- Sr. Diploma (Tabla), Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, India.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Ashish Srivastava is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His research interest lies in the broad domain of antenna design, wireless communication and telecom management. Ashish worked for smooth transition of MIT Academy of Engineering from ISO 9001:2008 to 9001:2015 certification. He continues to work for implementing a quality system at School of Electrical Engineering and MIT Academy of Engineering.
Ashish is pursuing his PhD from the National Institute of Technology Patna. He has completed 5 years Senior Diploma in Indian Classical Instrument Tabla from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. Ashish is a Rajaya Puraskar awardee Scout and believes in “Union of Science and Spirituality”.FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Wired & Wireless Communication
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 (Ext.:1186)
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :6 years
- Best Teacher Award – 2020, Department of E&TC Engineering
- Rank 1 in a class of 18 in PGPTM
- Rank 5 in a class of 73 in B.E.
- Rajya Puraskar Scout
- IAENG - Member No. 178396
- IET - Member No. MIET – 1100457292
- CSI - Member No. I1505209
- Ashish Srivastava, Debashis Adhikari, "CAN-LIN Bridge for Driver Assistance and Passenger Comfort: An Optimized Resource Approach", in IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT) 2017, Bengaluru, India, May 2017.
- Ashish Srivastava, Atul Linganwar, Aastha Lal, Debashis Adhikari, "Wireless Performance Monitoring of Chemical Inventory", in IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP) 2017, Chennai, India, April 2017.
- A. Srivastava, R. Mahajan, D. Sagar and P. Shende, "Undani – A System for Enhanced Farming," 2019 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, Allahabad, India, 2019.