Mandar R. Nalavade
NAME : Mr. Mandar R. Nalavade
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- M. Tech. (Control Systems), VJTI, Mumbai, India, 2014.
- B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication),VESIT, Chembur, Mumbai, India, 2011.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Mandar Ravindra Nalavade is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover wireless communications, robotics, fuzzy logic control and optimized systems.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Optimal Control, MIMO, Spatial Modulation
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : college no with Ext :020 3025 3500 (Ext: 1090)
Experience : Teaching: 3.5 Years
- Awarded a gold certificate in NPTEL online course of “Basics of Noise and Its Measurements” with a score of 93%
- Awarded a gold certificate in NPTEL online course of “Principles of Communication System : Part II” with a score of 94%
- Scored 97.3% in international edX course “Signals and Systems : Part 1” conducted by IIT Bombay
- Awarded an elite certificate in NPTEL online course of “Probability and Random Variables/Processes for Wireless Communications”, Secured position in top 5%
- Awarded an elite certificate in NPTEL online course of “An Introduction to Coding Theory”, Secured position in top 1%
- Received NPTEL Excellence award in NAKSHTRA - 18
- IAENG : International Association of Engineers
- Mandar R. Nalavade, Vinayak B.Kulkarni, Dr. Neelima R.Kulkarni,” Comparative Analysis of Wind power Prediction", in International Conference on Power System Analysis, Control and Optimization-11th December 2015,Visakhapatnam, Andhra University, India, December 2015.
- B.vaishali, Dr. N.R.Kulkarni, “Wind Power Analysis using Artificial Neural Network", in National Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-19th March2012, Pune, India, March 2012.
- Jyoti Khetan, Mrityunjay Kumar, Shafik Shaikh, B.Vaishali “Automatic Cleaning Robot based on Fuzzy Logic", in National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology - 27th February 2015, Baramati, India, February 2015.