Mr. Satyajit A. Pangaonkar
NAME : Mr. Satyajit A. Pangaonkar
DESIGNATION : Sr. Assistant Professor
- M. Tech. (Electronics and Telecommunication), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Raigad, Maharashtra, 2004.
- B. E. (Electronics), KBP College of Engineering, Satara, Shivaji Univeristy, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, 1975
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Satyajit Abhinandan Pangaonkar is a Sr. Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His thrust research interests cover Signal Processing includes Speech Signal Analysis and Digital Signal processing, Electromagentic Engineering.
He is having over 15 years of experience in teaching & 2.6 years in industry. His prime focus includes analysis and diagnosis of vocal fold pathology issues in the infected and community having unhealthy habits like tobacco & Smoking etc.
He has published his research work in many papers in International & National conferences & Journals.
He is having good experience in handing various portfolios at University & institutional level like Sr. Supervisor of University examination, subject chairman, paper setter, PG Coordinator, Alumni coordinator & Referee at International Robocon contest etc.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : signal processing
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :15, Research: 2.6 years
- Deputed as Officer on Special Duty at Project Office Kothrud for Avantika University from March 2017 to May 2018
- Key Note Speaker and Session Chair for National Conference in Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology at K.B. P. College of Engineering, Satara, Maharashtra, India during 20-21 February 2018
- Received the best Teacher of Department for the academic Year 2015-16.
- Received a research grant of Rs. 1,70,000/- under the aegis of BCUD (Board of University & College Development) Research project, Savitribai Phule Pune University for the year 2015-2016
- Won the Best Paper Award for the Paper titled ‘A Stand Alone Water Generation and irrigation System using Solar System’ in 32nd National Convention for Electrical Engineers & National Seminar on sustainable development in Indian Power sector for next decade at Institute of Engineers during November 2016
- Also won the Best Paper Award for the paper titled ‘Development of an Effective Method for Evaluation of Vocal Cord Disorders with Speech Analysis’ in 2nd International Conference on Science & Technology for society, ICSTS-2015 at Jhulelal Institute of Technology in association with University of Peradeniya, Kandy, Sri Lanka during May 2015
- Life Member, IETE
- Life Member, ISTE.
- Development of Effective Method for Evaluation of Vocal Cord Disorders with Speech Analysis, UOP, Pune, Proposal No. 13ENG000562, 1.70 Lakhs (Successfully Completed)
INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS / CONFERENCES
- S. A. Pangaonkar, Dr. Sanjay Asutkar,” Development of an Effective Method for Evaluation of Vocal Cord Disorders with Speech Analysis”, 2nd International Conference on Science & Technology for society, ICSTS-2015 at Jhulelal Institute of Technology in association with University of Peradeniya, Kandy, Sri Lanka , 19, 20, 21 May 2015
- S. A. Pangaonkar, Sanket Kale, “Design and Development of Vehicular Monitoring & Tracking System based on ARM”, International Journal of Engineering & Advance Technology (IJEAT) (ISSN-2249-8958-online), Vol-3, Issue-5, pp.325-328, June 2014.
- S. A. Pangaonkar, Sanket Kale, “Design and Development of Vehicular Monitoring & Tracking System based on ARM”, International Journal of Pure & Applied Research in Engineering & Technology (ISSN-2319-507X), May 2014.
- S. G. Deshmukh, S. A. Pangaonkar, M. K. Datrir, ”Effective Filter Design using FDA Tool for Improving Speech Intelligibility of Hearing Impaired”, International Journal of Information and computation Technology, Vol.4, Number 4(2014), pp. 419-424(ISSN-0974-2239).
- S.A. Pangaonkar, Rajiv Datta, V. K. Sharma, “Development of PLC based Elevator System with Color Sensing Capabilities for Material Handling in Industrial Plant”, IEEE Power India Conference POWERCON 2008; October 12-15, 2008.
- S. A. Pangaonkar, Dr. V. K. Sharma; ‘Implementation of Multidrop Networking Scheme for Process Industry’, IEEE International Conference on Resent Advancements & Application of Computer in Electrical Engineering (RACE)’ March 24-25, 2007
NATIONAL JOURNALS/ CONFERENCES
- Abhijeet Dalvi, Satyajit Pangaonkar, “A Stand Alone Water Generation and irrigation System using Solar System”, 32nd National Convention for Electrical Engineers & National Seminar on sustainable development in Indian Power sector for next decade, Institute of Engineers, Pune Local centre, 11-12 November 2016
- S. A. Pangaonkar, Dr. V. K. Sharma, Rajiv Datta; ‘Development of PLC based Elevator System with colour sensing capabilities for Material Handling in Industrial Plant, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Signal Processing & Communication (ETSPC-07)’; December 27-29, 2007.
- S. A. Pangaonkar, S.R.Jog. ; ‘Broadband Services Standards’; ‘IETE National Conference on Broadband communication in Indian Scenario’; August 06-07, 2005