Mr. Azhar R. Shaikh
NAME : Mr. Azhar R. Shaikh
QUALIFICATION : MSc(Mathematics), NET (CSIR-UGC)
- MSc (MAthematics), SavitribaiPhule Pune University 2010.
- Net ,CSIR- UGC 2010.
Mr. Azhar Shaikh is an Assistant Professor in the School of Humanities & Engineering Sciences. He delivers lectures on Mathematics-I & IIFORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH :
- Vibration Control, Optimization, NanoTechnology
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext:
EXPERIENCE : : Teaching: 8 Years
- Faculty Advisor for “SAE BAJA 2016” held at Pithampur, Indore and college secured 76th rank out of 150 teams at all India level
- Faculty Advisor For SUPRA SAEINDIA 2011
- “Experimental Investigation of Transverse Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”Journal of Vibration Analysis, Measurement, and Control, Vol.4,Issue No.2, pp.69-84, 2016,doi:10.7726/jvamc.2016.1006Kamble A. G., Rao R V., Kale A V., Gupta S., “Optimization of engine performance with different blends of ethanol with petrol”, International Journal of Applied Engineering, 2011, pp. 41-50.
- “Effect of Cutting Parameters on Tool Life”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Vol.6, No.6 , pp. 2178-2182, Dec. 2016.
- “Suppression of Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”, International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ), ISSN 2395-1621, Issue 2, pp. 5140-5148, November 2015.
- “Experimental Investigation of Machine Tool Vibration in SS 304 Turning”, International Journal of Advance Industrial Engineering, ISSN 2320 –5539 Vol.3, Issue No.3, Sept 2015.
- “Dynamic Characteristics of Wind Turbine Blade”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN-2278-0181, Vol.3, Issue No.8, August 2014. B. Book Chapters: NIL
- Shaikh H. B., Kamble A. G., “Optimization of drilling process parameters using advanced optimization algorithm” International Conference on Industrial Engineering at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat, India during 21-23, December, 2017.
- Pise G. V., Kamble A.G, Chougule M. N., “ Simulation and optimization of spur gear parameters using taguchi method”, International Conference on Industrial Engineering at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat, India during 21-23, December, 2017.
- Shaikh H. B., Kamble A. G., “Optimization of dynamic load carrying capacity of deep groove ball bearing using Jaya algorithm” International Conference on Advances in thermal systems, materials and design engineering at Veer Jijamata Institute of Technology, Mumbai during 21-22 December, 2017.
- “Suppression of Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”, The First Mechanical Engineering Post Graduate Students’ Conference [MECHPGCON-2015], Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, 19-20 July 2015. “Effect of Cutting Parameters on Tool Life”, in 4th National Conference, RDME-2015, MES’ College of Engineering, Pune, 29-30 Jan.2015