Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore
NAME :Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.E(CAD/CAM)
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM),
- B. E. in Mechanical Engineering,
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His research interests cover Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, Prototyping.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH :
CAD/CAM (Design), Prototype and Advance Manufacturing
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT 020-30253500 Ext:
EXPERIENCE : Teaching, Industry and Research: 9 Year
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
- “Study of problem of lower back pain of two wheeler riders - A Critical Review” present and published paper in International Journal of Pure and Applied Research in Engineering and Technology (IJPRET), 2013; Volume 1(8): 94-100.
- “Design of two wheeler seat - a review” present and published paper in International Journal of Pure and Applied Research in Engineering and Technology (IJPRET), 2014; Volume 2 (9): 450-458.
National Conferences: 3
- Fundamentals of power and direct acting type positive displacement reciprocating pump” published in 2nd National Conference on Innovative in Mechanical Engineering-2016, ISBN:978-93-86171-15-3.
- Drop size classification for agriculture” published in 2nd National Conference on Innovative in Mechanical Engineering-2016, ISBN: 978-93-86171-15-3.
- A review paper on catalytic converter for emission control of automobile” published in National conference on Mechanical Engineering, Material Science and Mechatronics, March 19, 2016 VIIT, Pune