Mr.Bhaskar Deorao Wabhitkar
Mr. Bhaskar Deorao Wabhitkar
Name : Mr. Bhaskar Deorao Wabhitkar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M.Tech.
- M. Tech (Geotechnical Engineering), SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, India, 2013
- B.E. Civil , Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, RTMNU,Nagpur University, India, 2010
Overview of Profile:
He is an Asst. Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. His inter disciplinary work interest cover Technical Education & he has a work experience of 3yr in teaching with ITM COE Nagpur and TAE Pune as well as 1.5yr in Industry ( power projects ) With Gammon India Ltd.
He was appointed as the Evaluator for Tal. Haveli & Tal. Purander, Dist Pune Under the Jalyukt Shivar Abhiyan run by the Government of Maharashtra during year 2015-16 for the Dept. of Agriculture, Dept of Forest, Ground Water Survey & Development Agency, Irrigation Dept. & Water Resources Dept. His work encompassed several aspect of project undertaken.
Fore Front Area of Research: Soil reinforcing by Geo-textile, Geo-environmental Studies, Solid waste management
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020- Ext:
Experience (in years): Teaching : 1.5 years, Industry : 4 Years ,
Awards and Achievements:
1. Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Dr. S. Kumar (2015) " Study on embedded square footing resting on Geotextile Reinforced Sand " INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING ( ISSN 0976 – 4399 ) Volume 5, No 3, pp 243-251
2. Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Vaidya (2014) "Study of Management and Waste Control of Construction Material Using 4R Technique for Clean Environment & Smart Construction of Civil Engineering Project " INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESERCH IN ENGINEERING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGIE's ( ISSN 2395-6453) Volume 5, No 3, pp 06-12
3. Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Dr. S. Kumar (2013)" Bearing Capacity Improvement of a Surface Square footing on clay and sand reinforced with Geotextile" ( IGS Surat Chapter 2013)
4. Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & H. Shahare (2010) "Utilization of risk husk ash with the partial replacement of cement in concrete" (Spandan at YCCE, Nagpur)