Mr. P.P. Kothmire
Name: Mr. Pramod P. Kothmire
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: BE , M.Tech., Ph.D (pursuing).
Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India, since 2014.
M. Tech. (Thermal Engineering), Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai India, 2013.
BE (Mechanical Engineering), Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India, 2008.
Overview of Profile:
Mr. Pramod P. Kothmire is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover Electro hydrodynamics, Interfacial engineering and also HVAC projects. He is passionate to design developed and improves the performance of Oil and refinery industries product.
Mr. Pramod P. Kothmire is pursuing a Ph.D. from IIT Bombay, which is joint research program between IITB and MIT Alandi Pune.
Fore Front Area of Research: Fluid Mechanics, Heat transfer, Electro hydrodynamics, Interfacial engineering, Thermal engineering etc.
Email id: email@example.com
Experience: Teaching: 7 years, Industry : 2.2 years, Research : 1.2 years
Awards and Achievements
Bry air Awards, Design of Heat pump Assisted Dryer, One Lakh cash prize, February 2007.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Pramod P. Kothmire, Yogesh J. Bhalerao, Vijay M. Naik, Rochish M. Thaokar, Vinay A. Juvekar, Experimental studies on the performance and analysis of an electrostatic coalescer under different electrostatic boundary conditions, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 154 (2020) 273-282. (Science direct Elsevier)
- Ralebhat Rahul, Kothmire Pramod, Heat Stress Management Practices in Poultry, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, ISSN: 2321-0613 2, Vol. 4, 2016.
- Pranita Shinde, Pramod Kothmire,Yogesh Bhalerao, CFD Investigation on Fluid Flow Analysis in Fluid Separator, Springer Nature Switzerland AG, ISBN 978-3-030-16962-6, Vol 16, Page 131-141,2019
- Vijay Subhash Shinde, Pramod Kothmire, I Review on Separation Technology, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, ISSN(p): 2320-2092 , Vol 7, 2019
- Shinde Vijay S, Kothmire Pramod P., Deciding the Effective Position of Fuel Injector using Cfd, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8, 2019
- Nikhil M Gadave, Pramod P Kothmire, Thermo hydraulic evaluation performance of shell and tube heat exchanger with different tube geometries, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9, 2019
Ronak Gandhi, Bhushan Kumbhare, Debarshi Sharma, Pramod Kothmire, Design and development of windmill operated water pump, IJRERD- A024, 01, 01 Nov 2015.
Ronak Gandhi, Bhushan Kumbhare, Debarshi Sharma, Pramod Kothmire, Design and development of windmill operated water pump, IJETR, Vol. 3, Issue 12 Dec 2015.
Pratik Dabole, Pramod P. Kothmire, Dr. Y.J.Bhalerao, An Experimental Investigation on Vortex tube refrigeration, National conference on Innovations in Mechanical Engineering, 6-8 April 2015, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune 412105.
Pranita Shinde, Dipali More, Swapnali Burungale, Pramod Kothmire, Review on Vortex tube based cooling, SCHEMCON in Chemical Engineering, 2015, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune 412105.