Mr. Manish A. Khandare
Name: Mr. Manish A. Khandare
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B. E. (Civil Engineering), M. Tech. (Construction & Management), Ph. D (Pursuing)
- Ph.D. (Pursuing: Civil Engineering), COEP, SPPU, Pune, India.
- M. Tech (Construction & Management), COEP, SPPU, Pune, India, 2012.
- B. E. (Civil Engineering), Government College of Engineering, Amravati, India, 2007.
He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. His research is in the area of Construction Management. He is having 06 years of Teaching experience.Fore Front Area of Research: : Construction Management
Email id: email@example.com
Experience :Teaching, Industry and Research: 06 Yrs.
Awards and Achievements
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
- A Review of Genetic Algorithm used for Optimizing Scheduling of Resource Constraint Construction Projects, IRJET, Volume 4, Issue 5.
- Exploratory Study of Causes and Effects of Delay in Indian Residential Projects, IRJET, Volume 4, Issue 6.
- Empirical Study on Causes and Effects of Delay in Residential Projects in India, IJSER, Volume 5, Issue 6.
- Identifying the Causes and Effects of Delay in Residential Projects, IRJET , Volume 4, Issue 4.
- Delay Analysis in Industrial Projects by Using Relative Importance Index Method, IJESC, Volume 7, Issue 6.
- Practical Investigation of Factors Affecting Selection of Dispute Resolution Methods in Construction Projects: A Survey, IJIRSET, Volume 6, Issue 1.
- Analyzing Project Scope Definition Completeness by using PDRI for an Infrastructure Project, IJESRT, Volume 6, Issue 7.
- Project Duration Forecasting using Earned Value Method and Time Series, IJEIT, Volume 1, Issue 4.