Mr. Sitaram G. Suryawanshi
NAME : Mr. Sitaram G. Suryawanshi
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : B. Tech. (Civil Engineering), M. Tech. (Structural Engineering), Ph. D (Pursuing )
- Pursuing PhD at MITWPU, Pune
- M. Tech (StructuralEngineering), Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, India, 2015.
- B. Tech. (Civil Engineering), Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, India,2012.
He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. His research is in the area of Concrete Technology and Structural Analysis (Structural Engineering). He is having 03 years of Teaching and 01 year of Industrial experience.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH:
- Concrete Technology and Structural Analysis.
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT : 020-30253500
EXPERIENCE : 3 Yrs. Teaching, 1 year Industry.
Best Teacher in Mech. Engg. Dept.in 2011
- ISTE Life Membership – LM116168
- The Effect of Curing Methods on Compressive Strength and Durability of Concrete, IERJ, Volume 2, Issue 12, 2016.
- Architectural and Structural Design for Blast Resisting Buildings, JCEET, Volume 1, Issue 3, 2013.
- Concrete Curing Using Internal and External Curing Compounds:- A Critical Evaluation, Volume 01, Issue 1, 2013.