Ms. Nitasha B. Chaudhari
Name:Ms. Nitasha B. Chaudhari
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B. E. (MMIT,Pune), M. E. (MESCOE,Pune), Ph.D. (Pursuing)
I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Marathwada Mitramandal Institute of Technalogy(MMIT), Lohegaon, Pune in 2012 with first class, Master of Engineering in Design Engineering from Modern Education Societies College of Engineering (MESCOE), Pune in 2015 in first class with distinction. I have total 7.1 years of teaching experience. My research areas include Vibration Control, Nanotechnology. I have published paper 5 papers in various national/international journals and conferences, organized 1 STTP, 7 workshop/seminars. Also, attended many conferences/workshop/seminar in various colleges. Worked as in-charge of different activities like EDC Chief Coordinator at institute level, TE Seminar coordinator at department level, MESA Teacher coordinator at department level.Fore Front Area of Research: :
- Vibration Control, Optimization, NanoTechnology
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 020-30253500 Ext:
Experience :Teaching: 7.1 Years
- Faculty Advisor for “SAE BAJA 2016” held at Pithampur, Indore and college secured 76th rank out of 150 teams at all India level
- Faculty Advisor For SUPRA SAEINDIA 2011
- “Experimental Investigation of Transverse Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”Journal of Vibration Analysis, Measurement, and Control, Vol.4,Issue No.2, pp.69-84, 2016,doi:10.7726/jvamc.2016.1006Kamble A. G., Rao R V., Kale A V., Gupta S., “Optimization of engine performance with different blends of ethanol with petrol”, International Journal of Applied Engineering, 2011, pp. 41-50.
- “Effect of Cutting Parameters on Tool Life”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Vol.6, No.6 , pp. 2178-2182, Dec. 2016.
- “Suppression of Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”, International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ), ISSN 2395-1621, Issue 2, pp. 5140-5148, November 2015.
- “Experimental Investigation of Machine Tool Vibration in SS 304 Turning”, International Journal of Advance Industrial Engineering, ISSN 2320 –5539 Vol.3, Issue No.3, Sept 2015.
- “Dynamic Characteristics of Wind Turbine Blade”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN-2278-0181, Vol.3, Issue No.8, August 2014. B. Book Chapters: NIL
- Shaikh H. B., Kamble A. G., “Optimization of drilling process parameters using advanced optimization algorithm” International Conference on Industrial Engineering at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat, India during 21-23, December, 2017.
- Pise G. V., Kamble A.G, Chougule M. N., “ Simulation and optimization of spur gear parameters using taguchi method”, International Conference on Industrial Engineering at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat, India during 21-23, December, 2017.
- Shaikh H. B., Kamble A. G., “Optimization of dynamic load carrying capacity of deep groove ball bearing using Jaya algorithm” International Conference on Advances in thermal systems, materials and design engineering at Veer Jijamata Institute of Technology, Mumbai during 21-22 December, 2017.
- “Suppression of Machine Tool Vibration Using Passive Damping”, The First Mechanical Engineering Post Graduate Students’ Conference [MECHPGCON-2015], Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, 19-20 July 2015. “Effect of Cutting Parameters on Tool Life”, in 4th National Conference, RDME-2015, MES’ College of Engineering, Pune, 29-30 Jan.2015