Renu K. Shastri
NAME : Renu K. Shastri
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : MTech, PhD(Pursuing)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE:
I have completed my Bachelor of Technology in Production Engineering a from Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute Of Engineering and Technology (SGGSIE&T) in 2012 with Distinction, Master of Technology in Manufacturing engineering and Automation from Collge of engineering, Pune (COEP), in 2015 with distinction and pursuing PhD from VIT, VELLORE in Non-conventional machining processes. I have total 2 years 9 months of teaching experience. My research areas include mathematical modelling, optimization and material characterization. I have presented 1 paper in international conference. I attended many workshop/seminar in various colleges. I have arranged different industrial visits and guest lectures for the students. I have worked in different committees at Departmental and Institute levels.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH:
- Non-Conventional machining
EMAIL ID firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT : 020-30253500 Ext:
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 4 Years, 8 Months
- Faculty Advisor for “SAE BAJA 2016” held at Pithampur, Indore and college secured 76th rank out of 150 teams at all India level
- Faculty Advisor For SUPRA SAEINDIA 2011
- NARWADE, P., PISE, D., & SHASTRI, R. STUDY OF PROCESS PARAMETERS AFFECTING 2D VIBRATION ASSISTED GASBAG POLISHING TECHNIQUE. International Journal of Research Publications in Engineering and Technology, VOL3, ISSUE 11, NOV-2017.
- Shastri, R. K., Mohanty, C. P., & Jadhav, P. S. (2019). Study of the Effect of Cryogenically treated tools during Rapid Drill Electro-discharge machining of Ti-6Al-4V alloy. Materials Today: Proceedings, 18, 3122-3127.
- Shastri, R. K., & Mohanty, C. P. (2020). Machinability investigation on Nimonic C263 alloy in electric discharge machine. Materials Today: Proceedings.
- RB R.K.SHASTRI, M.N.SHAIKH, Effect of Cryogenic Treated Electrodes on Process Parameters in Rapid Drill EDM Machine, COPEN9.