Mr. Sachin S. Shinde
Name: Mr. Sachin S. Shinde
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Tech.(Environmental Engineering)
He is an Assistant Professor in the School of Mechanical & Civil Engineering. His research areas are Water & Wastewater Engineering, Solid Waste Management and Environmental Impact Assessment. He is having 02 years of experience in teaching.Fore Front Area of Research: : Water & Wastewater Engineering, Solid Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 020-27185857 Ext:
Experience :Teaching: 2 Years
Awards and Achievements
- First Rank Holder for M.Tech Design Engineering at VIT Pune (Pune University).
- Awarded Promising Faculty based on feedback, research and Administration duties done successfully at VIT Pune.
- Awarded Young research Associate from VIT, Pune
- Developed Certification courses for Industries like:
- SKF India
- Volkswagen India
- JCB India
- Daikin India
Research Projects: :
- Board of College and University Development (BCUD), University of Pune granted Rs. 2,40,000/- for the research project titled “Experimental Analysis on Reducing Diesel PM Using Centrifugal fluidization technique” in the year 2014-16 and completed in the year 2015-17.
- S. Shamkuwar and D. Malkhede, Experimental study on fluidisation behaviour and pressure drop across the centrifugal fluidised bed with static geometry by varying inlets, inlet width and mass of bed particles, Int. J. Ambient Energy (2018) 1–7.
- S.C. Shamkuwar, D.N. Malkhede, and S. Ugile, Critical Study on Rotary fluidized bed as a Diesel Particulate Filter using SiC particles, Mater. Today Proc. 4 (2) (2017) 653–659.
B. Book Chapters: NIL
C. International Conferences:
- Sonal Shamkuwar, Mihir Sathe, Nihal Tilekar, “ Experimental Investigation of Shell and Tube and Plate Heat Exchangers used in water chillers.” FITCME 2017, 17th to 19th Feb 2017, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune
- Sonal Shamkuwar, Dileep Malkhede, “Design and Development of Rotary Fluidized Reactor for Diesel Engine” FAME 2016, Satyabhama University, 5th to 7th July 2016.
D. National Conferences:
- Sonal Shamkuwar, R.H.Sarda., “Modelling and Simulation of Heat Transfer Analysis of Paint Shop oven Using CFD” NCAME 2009, MIT Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh during 24th March, 2009.