Dr. Sushilkumar B Magade
NAME : Dr. Sushilkumar B Magade
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : PhD (Civil-Structures)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
He is an Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Department. His research is in Numerical Analysis of Pile Foundation, Modelling of pile foundation with considering soil-pile, pile-pile cap, pile-pile, Pile cap-soil interactions.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Foundation Engineering, Numerical analysis of foundation, Finite element modelling for foundation., Structural analysis, Structural Modelling techniques.
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 2.5Years, Industry and Research: 2Years industrial and 4.5Years of research
MEMBERSHIPS : IGS (Indian Geotechnical Society) Lifetime member
Awards and Achievements
Best Teacher Award in department during academic year 2013-14
Topped the Ph.D. Entrance in 2012 in Mechanical Engineering Stream, Pune university
Magade S. B., and Ingle, R. K. (2018), “Comparison of moments for pile cap design”, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
Magade, S. B., & Ingle, R. K. (2018), “Numerical method for analysis and design of isolated square footing under concentric loading”, International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40091-018-0211-3
Magade, S. B., & Ingle, R. K. (2019), “Influence of Clear Edge Distance and Spacing of Piles on Behaviour of Pile Cap”, Iranian journal of science and technology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40996-019-00285-9
Magade, S. B., & Ingle, R. K. (2019), “Influence of frequency on modelling of bridge pier”, Transportation Infrastructure Geotechniques.
Magade Pramod B., Chavan Srirang P., Magade Sushilkumar B.(2019), ‘Experimentation on Design and Development of Mini Wind Turbine’, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume-8 Issue-11, September 2019, Page No. 467-470.
- Magade S. B., & Ingle, R.K. (2017), “Comparative study of moments with plate and solid element for an isolated footing under axial load”, INFRACON 2017
- Magade S. B., & Ingle, R.K. (2018), “Comparative study of moments for pile-cap under axial load” Advances in construction materials and structures (ACMS-2018), IIT Roorkee, India, 7-8th March 2018.61-66
- Magade, S. B., & Ingle, R. K. (2018), “Effect of frequency on modelling of bridge pier”, 16th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, IIT Roorkee, India, 20-22th December 2018
- Magade S. B., & Ingle, R.K. (2017), “Approach for depth of isolated square footing under static concentric loading”, Procedings of Confrence on Numerical Modelling in Geomechanics, IIT Roorkee, India, 3-4th March 2017.61-66
PAPERS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
- Magade, S. B., & Ingle, R. K. (2018), “Effect of frequency on modelling of bridge pier”, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.