School of Computer Engineering & Technology
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Global Excellence in research, teaching and technology development is the vision of the School. The sustained effort is to produce computing graduates with potential to design and develop innovative approaches to programming and problem solving to meet the needs of knowledge era. School runs Two UG program ( Computer Engineering & Information Technology) and One PG Program, to meet the demand for well-qualified software professionals.
OUR AIM IS TO
- To develop high quality technical and scientific manpower to meet the challenges of fiercely competitive environment.
- To become world-class learning centre with excellence in education and research conjugated with vibrant environment for holding the extra and co-curricular skills of stake holders.
- To encourage the learning and creative community to promote the development and usage of applications for betterment of society.
The curriculum of the school is framed by considering the requirements of the industry which will not only inculcate various skills within the learners but impinge related concepts which are necessary in day to day life. The learners will learn latest technology which will develop them industry compatible. School of Computer Engineering & Technology is equipped with modern Laboratories and Software’s costing more than Rs. 2.5 crore.
School is always emphasizes to organize seminars, workshops in emerging technological areas to meet challenges of knowledge era. With an objective of developing core competence in the different subject specializations and for learning newer technologies, the School has formed the following four technical divisions namely:
- Computer Networking
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining
- Machine Intelligence & Applications
School of Computer Engineering & Technology is committed to achieve highest order of excellence in the field of computer engineering education. Along with the technical knowledge, we also emphasize and provide platform to exhibit talent for the personality development of our students.