NAME : Mr.Vinodh D. Pakhale
DESIGNATION : Assitant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M. Chem. Engg., Ph.D. Pursuing.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Vinod is a dedicated academic professional with a collective experience of over 9 year. He holds a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai. Simultaneously he is pursuing the PhD from the same institute. His research interests include Biofuels, Chromatographic separation Techniques, Waste water Treatment, Fluidized moving bed chromatographic set up for waste water treatment. Over the course of his academic journey he has a US granted patent US 8,673,225 B2 on “CONTINUOUS COUNTERCURRENT FLUIDIZED MOVING BED (FMB) AND/OR EXPANDED MOVING BED (EMB)”.He also authored Book chapters in Taylor & Francis Journal. He has presented research papers in International & National Conferences. He is member of professional societies like IIChE, ICHEME and IAENG. He has won the third prize in “Outstanding Young Chemical Engineer” International Conference Organized by IIChE. He has won the first prize in Industry Defined problem solving competition in YICC, organized by ICT, Mumbai . He has won the first prize in Collision International conference Organized by DDIT, Nadiad. He has won First prize at National Level conference NCGTSD at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune. He was awarded for Outstanding Achievement in Academics & Research, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 2015-2016.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Biofuels, Chromatography, Waste water Treatment
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 8378991743 college no with Ext : 1204
- Life Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Associate Member of IChemE
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Won the third prize in “Outstanding Young Chemical Engineer” International Conference Organized by IIChE & D J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai in 2015
- Award for outstanding achievement in Academics and Research 2016, MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi, Pune
- Won First prize at National Level conference NCGTSD 2016 at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune
- Won the first prize in Industry Defined problem solving competition in YICC 2009,organized by ICT, Mumbai
- Won the first prize in Collision-2005 International conference Organized by DDIT , Nadiad, Gujarat
- Qualified GATE in the year 2007
ORGANIZATION AND LEADERSHIP
- Member of the organizing committee of 11th annual session of Student’s Chemical Engineering Congress “SCHEMCON 2015” on 12th and 13 Sept 2015 in the institute.
- Member of the organizing committee of International Conference in association with National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Pune on topic “Sustainable Development in Energy and Environment” on 15-16 Jan 2017.
- Member of the Pit Area committee of International Robocon 2014.
- Member of the food committee of National Robocon 2015, 2016& 2017.
- Member of the Pit Area committee of National Robocon 2013 & 2014.
- Founder & Coordinator of IGNITED MINDS Social Activity Club in MITAoE, Alandi.
Having Granted United States Patent US 8,673,225 B2 on “CONTINUOUS COUNTERCURRENT FLUIDIZED MOVING BED (FMB) AND/OR EXPANDED MOVING BED (EMB)”
- Book chapter published in a book “Process Modeling, Simulation and Environmental Applications in Chemical Engineering”, Apple Academic press Canada by CRC press, a Taylor and Francis Group, 2016,V. D. Pakhale and V. Arwari “Experimental studies on a Plate Type Heat Exchanger for Various Application” ISBN: 9781771883245.
- Book chapter published in a book “Novel Water Treatment and Separation Methods”, Apple Academic press Canada by CRC press, a Taylor and Francis Group, 2017, V. D. Pakhale and P. R. Gogate, “Removal of Calcium and Magnesium from Wastewater Using Ion Exchange Resins” ISBN: 9781771885782.
PAPER PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS:
- P. Chavan; M. Pawar; V.D. Pakhale; “Enhancing Electricity Generation in MFC by Increasing surface of Proton Transmission and Aeration ”; Journal of advances in Engineering and Science; (JAES) Volume 13 Issue 01 ISSN: 0973-9041
PAPER PRESENTED IN NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- V.D. Pakhale, “Synthesis of Aloe Vera Based Silver Nano Particles for Various Environmental Application ”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment (ICSDEE-2017), at CSIR- National Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, Maharashtra, India, 16th &17th January 2017, ISBN:978-9324457-19-0
- V. D. Pakhale, "Removal of copper from waste water”, in International Conference OYCE, Organized by IIChE &DJSCoE,Mumbai,13,14th March 2015
- V. D. Pakhale Presented a Paper on “Removal of Calcium & Magnesium from Industrial Waste Water by Using Ion Exchange Chromatography” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology, REACT -2016, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, February 27th & 28th, 2016.
- V. D. Pakhale Presented a paper on ‘Experimental studies on a Plate Type Heat Exchangers for Various Applications’ in National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology REACT- 2015, at Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur on 27th & 28th Feb, 2015.
- V. D. Pakhale Presented a Paper on “Plate Type Heat Exchanger For various Applications” in National Conference at MITAOE Alandi Pune on 8th &9th April, 2015