Mrs. Seema Mandlik
NAME : Mrs. Seema Mandlik
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION :B.E. (Information Technology), M.E. (Computer Engineering)
- M.E.(Computer Engineering),MIT AOE, Alandi Pune 2014
- B.E. (Information Technology), MGM, SRTM University, 2004
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mrs. Seema Mandlik Assistant professor in School of Computer Engineering and Technology. She is dedicated enthusiastic individual with outstanding academic, communication, organizational, and people skills and a passion for teaching with 13+ years of experience.
Her inter- disciplinary research interests cover Machine Learning.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Machine Learning, Data Science.
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020 -30253500 Ext : 1068
EXPERIENCE (IN YEARS) TEACHING : 13+ Years
Top performer in AICTE approved Four Week FDP on” Use of ICT in Education for Online & Blended learning “conducted by IIT Bombay from May 2016 to July 2016.
Selected as ‘Mentor’ in the AICTE approved FDP on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” from August 2017 to October 2017 conducted by IIT Bombay.
Worked as Teaching Associate (Online) with IIT Bombay for AICTE sponsored workshop for teachers at National Level.
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Member, Computer Society of India (CSI)
RESEARCH PAPER PUBLISHED/PRESENTED
International Journal: 03
National Journal: 02
International Conferences: 03
National Conferences: 02
Mrs. Seema Mandlik (Nakhate), Prof. R. M. Goudar “ Efficient Two Server Authentication & verification using ECC”, International Journal of Research in Computer & Communication Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 11, Nov 2014.
Mrs. Seema Mandlik(Nakhate), Prof. R. M. Goudar,” Secure Mutual Authentication Protocol”, International Journal of Emerging Trends In Engineering & Development, Issue 4, Vol.3,May 2014.
Mrs. Seema Mandlik, ”Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention System using Fuzzy logic & Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science & Engineering, Vol.2,Issue 03,March 2016
Mrs. Seema Mandlik“ Secure Mutual Authentication Protocol”, National level Symposium on Recent Trends in Information Technology (NSRTIT-13) on Feb 2013 at MIT AOE, Alandi.
Mrs. Seema Mandlik “Web Server Authentication & Monitoring “, National Conference on Modeling, Optimization & Control (NCMOC),March 2015
- Participated in 8th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E 2016) held at IIT Bombay from 02 Dec to 04 Dec 2016.
- Participated in 24th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE 2016) held at IIT Bombay from 28th to 02 Dec 2016.
- “Network Intrusion Detection & prevention system using Fuzzy Logic & Genetic Algorithm”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Management Research held on 23rd March 2016.