Dr. Shitalkumar A. Jain
NAME : Dr. Shitalkumar A Jain
DESIGNATION : Professor
- Ph.D. (Computer Engineering), NMIMS University, Mumbai India.
- M. E. (Computer Engineering), COEP, University of Pune, India, 2002.
- B. E. (Computer Engineering), SSVPS COE, NMU Jalgaon, India, 2000.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Dr. Shitalkumar A Jain is an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Engineering & Technology His interdisciplinary research interests cover mobile ad hoc network, wireless sensor network in agriculture environment and distributed image processing.
Dr. Shitalkumar A Jain has completed Ph D . in Computer Engineering in the area of ad hoc networks from NMIMS University, Mumbai. He is actively involved in research and development activities in the college and has received the funds of Rs. 3,40,000/- from BCUD, SPPU, Pune.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Wireless Ad Hoc Network
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 020 – 30253500 Ext: 1053
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research: Teaching: 15, Research: 2 years
Best Paper Award at IEEE INDICON 2014
Best TGMC Mentor Award by IBM India Pvt. Ltd. in 2013
RESEARCH PROJECTS :
- Research: Wireless Sensor Network application in Agriculture Environment Sensing Duration: Two Academic years, 2013-2015 Status: Completed Financial Assistance: Rs. 1, 40,000/- from University of Pune. Role: Principal Investigator
- Research: Image Processing Server based on Java Advanced Imaging for Distributed Application. Duration: Two Academic years, 2007-2009 Status: Completed Financial Assistance: Rs. 1, 00,000/- from University of Pune. Role: Principal Investigator
- 3. Research: Network based approach for Image Enhancement using Authorative Segmentation. Duration: Two Academic years, 2006-2008 Status: Completed Financial Assistance: Rs. 1, 00,000/- from University of Pune. Role: Co-Investigato
- Life time membership of ISTE
S A Jain, Shrikant Kokate, “A Review on Congestion Adaptivity and congestion Aware routing Protocols in MANET” , IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol.11 No.12, December 2011.
Dr.S.A.Jain and Ms Aruna.A.Kadam , “A Study of Congestion Control Mechanism Using Link Failure Detection in MANET,” in : International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications(IJERA), Jan-Feb 2012, pp.1009-1012
IDran I. Tamboli, Shitalkumar A.Jain ,"Multipath Routing Taxonomy: Aid to Congestion Control in MANETs."National Colloquium on Novel Approaches in Computing Technology NC’NACT 2012, ISBN-978-81-920427-1-8
S.A.Jain, Sujata K. Tapkir, "A Review of Improvement in TCP congestion Control Using Route Failure Detection in MANET",IJERA Journal,Vol. 2,Issue 1,Jan-Feb 2012,pp.989-992
S A Jain, Sunita Usturge, “Signal Strength Based Congestion Control in MANET”, International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), December 2011
Sonali Thote, S A Jain “ Adaptive Routing Protocol in MANET”, Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (MJRET), July 2015, 605-611
S A Jain, “Application Of Iot-Wsn In Home Automation System: A Literature Survey”, Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (MJRET), Jan 2016, 916-922
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
|Effective Signcryption: Issues and Challenges||09th -10th March 2006||“WINGS-2006” KLNEC Pottapaloyam
|Self adaptive Handoff Model for 4G||09th -10th March 2006||“WINGS-2006” KLNEC Pottapaloyam
|Signcryption with Outsider and Insider Security||01st - 02nd October 2006||ETA’06 Rajkot|
|NIEAS: Network based approach for Image Enhancement using Authorative Segmentation||01st – 02nd June 2007||NCAI, VPCOE, Baramati, Dist. Pune.|
|NIEAS: Network based approach for Image Enhancement using Authorative Segmentation Application||28th to 30th November 2007||International Conference on Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology, Aurangabad|
|Distributed Imaging Architecture||21st and 22nd February 2008||ACM sponsored International Conference on Advance Computing, Chikhali|
|Image Processing Server based on Java Advanced Imaging for Distributed Application||16th & 17th December 2009||INNOVATION, University of Pune, Pune.|
|Load equilibrium Neighbor Aware Routing in MANET||13-14 December 2014||IEEE INDICON 2014