Mrs. Vaishali Wangikar
NAME : Vaishali Wangikar
DESIGNATION : Sr. Assistant Professor
- Perusing Ph.D. in Computer Engineering
- MCA (Engineering Faculty )
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Vaishali Wangikar is currently working as a Sr. Assistant Professor at the School of Computer Engineering And Technology, MIT-AOE, Pune.
She is perusing her Ph.D. in Real time Data warehousing under faculty of Computer Engineering. She is having vast teaching experience Especially in Computer Applications. She has guided more than 100 students for live projects. Database modeling, Query optimization techniques, SRS design, UML diagrams, Design Patterns, Software Cost estimation techniques , Risk Plan, Quality Plan , Testing Plan and Test case design , Data warehouse modeling , OLAP Cube techniques , Data Analytics are the major teaching strengths .She is having acquaintance with many open source tools for data analysis and ETL Techniques.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Data Warehousing and Data Mining
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500, 30353600, Ext.-1098
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 15, Industry: 1.5, Research: 3
- Best Teacher Award
- First prize in National conference paper presentation.
- “Study and implementation of Different record de-duplication algorithms” , Vaishali Wangikar, Sachin Deshmukh, Sunil Bhirud, Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS-2016) Udaipur, Rajasthan, India March 4 -5, 2016, Conference Proceedings by ACM – ICPS Proceedings Volume ISBN No 978-1-4503-3962-9 .
- “Data Cleaning: Current Approaches and Issues”, Vaishali Wangikar , Ratnadeep Deshmukh ,at IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Engineering (ICKE-2011), Narosa Publications (chapter 06) ISBN: 978-81-8487-123-4 year of publication 2011.
- “Study of Different Approaches for Real Time Data Warehouse Environment “ Vaishali Wangikar, ,at the “National Conference on, Modeling, Optimization and Control, 4th -6th March 2015, NCMOC –2015” ISBN:978-93-83572-72-4.
- “APPLYING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES FOR DEVISING A RECOMMENDATION SYSTEM " at "National Conference Proceedings on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applications-2016", Pg. No. 9-14 , ISBN:978-93-5202-905-1.
- “Identification of de-duplicates by using an entity resolution algorithm in Hadoop environment”, at "National Conference Proceedings on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applications-2016", ISBN:978-93-5202-905-1
Book Chapters :
- “Data Cleaning: Current Approaches and Issues” Prof. Vaishali Wangikar Dr. R.R. Deshmukh . Published in reference book Knowledge Engineering, Narosa Publications (chapter 06) ISBN: 978-81-8487-123-4 year of publication 2011. http://www.narosa.com/books_display.asp?catgcode=978-81-8487-123-4