Dr. Rushikesh P. Borse
NAME : Dr. Rushikesh P. Borse
DESIGNATION : Associate Professor
- Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering) from Vision and Image Processing Lab, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai, India, September 2014.
- ME. (Electronics), Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune, India, June 2006.
- BE. (E&TC), J T Mahajan College of Engineering, NMU, Jalgoan, India, 2002.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Dr. Rushikesh P Borse is working as Associate Professor in School of Electrical Engineering. His area of interest is in signal and Image processing and he worked on issues related to capacity analysis in reversible watermarking as a part of his PhD work. He has published more than 10 papers in various journals and international conferences. He has worked as reviewer for IEEE/Springer/Elsevier papers. He also conducts intensive sessions on PYTHON, MATLAB and LATEX softwares. He has total teaching experience of around 18 years and presently working as Associate Professor in School of Electrical Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune.
Apart from the technical aspects, he also conducts sessions on ‘Science and Spirituality’ and is a member of VOICE Pune.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Signal and Image Processing, Machine Learning
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253600 Extn: 1229
EXPERIENCE : Teaching 18 years
Awards and Achievements
- Completed Bhakti Shastri Course from ISKCON Pune, 2014
|International Conference on Data Processing||SP Pune University||2017-18||3,00,000|
|STTP On: Applications of Computer Vision and Machine Learning||SP Pune University||2015-16 (Nov 2015)||02,00,000|
|STTP On: Wavelets and Its Applications in Signal and Image Processing||SP Pune University||2014-15 (Oct 2014)||01,00,000|
|Consultancy as a Trainer for Machine Learning Algorithms||Great Learning, Bangalore||27-30 May 2019||52,000||Fetched|
|Consultancy as a Trainer for Machine Learning Algorithms||Great Learning, Bangalore||01-04 July 2019||52,000||Fetched|
- Rishabh Iyer,Rushikesh Borse, Subhasis Chaudhuri, Embedding capacity estimation of reversible watermarking schemes, Springer Sadhana Journal, Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences, Volume 39, Part 6, December 2014, pp. 1357–1385.(SCI and Scopus Indexed)
- Rushikesh Borse and Supriya Londhe, Emotion recognition based on various physiological signals: A review, ICTACT Journal of Communication Technology, Sept 2018.(IET Inspec Indexed)
- Rushikesh Borse and Chiranjit Roy, An Effective Approach on CBVR Based on High Level Semantics, CIIT Journal of Digital Image Processing, Vol 10, No 4, April 2018, pp 61-67.
- Sonal Sharma and Rushikesh Borse, Automatic Agriculture Spraying Robot with Smart Decision Making, Springer Conference at Jaipur, Sept 2016, Published as Book Chapter in Springer ASIC Series Book, Sept 2016. (Scopus Indexed)
- Pallavi Derkar, Rushikesh Borse, Deep Learning based Paperless Attendance Monitoring System, Presented at Springer International Conference on Signal and Data Processing, ICSDP 2019 at Pune, 15-16 November 2019, to appear as book chapter in Springer Lecture Notes Series in Electrical Engineering. (Scopus Indexed)
- Abhishek Kharade, Rushikesh Borse, Image Analytics to detect cigarette in a frame using Deep Learning, Presented at Springer International Conference on Signal and Data Processing, ICSDP 2019 at Pune, 15-16 November 2019, to appear as book chapter in Springer Lecture Notes Series in Electrical Engineering. (Scopus Indexed)
- Rushikesh Borse and Subhasis Chaudhuri, Computation of Embedding capacity in Reversible Watermarking Schemes, ACM’s ICVGIP-10, IIT Chennai, 12-15 Dec 2010
- Rushikesh Borse and Prerna Markad, Competitive Analysis of Existing Image Quality Assessment Methods, IEEE International Conference - ICACCI 2014, held during 24-27 Sept 2014, Delhi, India.
- Abhishek Deshmukh, Nikita Dalvi, Sudip Dhumal, Rushikesh Borse, Real-time Reticle Insertion and Region of Interest Selection for Surveillance system, Accepted for publication in IEEE Int Conference ICCUBEA, to be held at PCCOE, Pune, Aug 2018.
- Vaishali Khirodkar, Fatima Shiakh, Ratna Shah, Rushikesh Borse, Employing minimum distance classifier for emotion recognition analysis using EEG signals, IEEE International Conference ICCUBEA, held at PCCOE, Pune August 2017.
- Geeta Unhale, Rushikesh Borse, Detection of Red Lesions from the Retina of Diabetic patients, IEEE International Conference ICCUBEA, held at PCCOE, Pune August 2017.
- R P Rajput, Rushikesh Borse, Alternative Product Label Reading And Speech Conversion: An Aid For Blind Person, IEEE International Conference ICCUBEA, held at PCCOE, Pune August 2017.
- Ashwini Shingate, Rushikesh Borse, Shubham Tiwari, Arvind Jawale, An Electronic Solution of Amateur Radio for Life Saving In Times of Natural Calamities, IEEE Indicon Conference to be held at Delhi, Dec 2015 India.
- S P Pohokar, R S Sisal, K M Gaikwad, M M Patil, Rushikesh Borse, Design and Implementation of 16 x 16 Multiplier using Vedic Mathematics, IEEE International conference – ICIC 2015, held during 28-30 May 2015, Pune, India.
- Ashwani Kumar, Monika Jhuria, Rushikesh Borse, Image Processing for Smart Farming: Special Reference to Diseases on Fruits, IEEE ICIIP – Dec 2013, Shimla, India.
- Sneha Chaudhui, Rakesh Chilveri, Aditi Nanda, Rushikesh Borse, Efficient Implementation of CBIR System and Framework of Fuzzy Semantics, IEEE International Conference on Advances in Mobile Network, Communication and its applications, Bangalore, August 2012
- Sarika Bhosale, Ganesh Thube, Pooja jangam, Rushikesh Borse, Employing SVD and Wavelets for Digital Image Forensics and Tampering Detection, IEEE International Conference on Advances in Mobile Network, Communication and its applications, Bangalore, August 2012)