Mr. Swapnil D. Daphal
NAME : Mr. Swapnil D. Daphal
DESIGNATION : AssistantProfessor
M. E. (Signal Processing), Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune, India, 2013.
B. E. (Electronics and Telecommunication), Parvatibai GenbaMoze College of Engineering, Pune, India, 2011.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
He is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His research interests cover signal processing including image processing, digital signal processing and speech processing. The key area of his research is biometrics system and performance measurements.
SPEECH AND IMAGE PROCESSING
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : (020) 27185857 Ext.: 1222
EXPERIENCE : Teaching : 3.2
Citation in NAKSHITRA 2016 for ‘Outstanding Achievement ’ in academics and research.
- Swapnil D. Daphal, Prashant K. Aher, Dr. Sonal K. Jagtap “Comparison of key Transform Domain Watermarking Methods based on Performance Measures”, in 2018 International Conference on Communication, Information and Computing Technology (ICCICT 2018),(IEEE Conference.)
- Prashant K. Aher, Swapnil D. Daphal, Alice N. Cheeran “Analysis of feature extraction techniques for improved emotion recognition in presence of additive noise”, in 2016 International Conference on Computation System and Information Technology for Sustainable Solutions (CSITSS), pp. 350-354, September 2016 (IEEE Conference.)
- S. D. Daphal, S. K. Jagtap “Speech Recognition: Methods and Performance Measures”, in Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, ISBN. 9789351072638,Vol. 3 pp. 486-492, August 2014 (Conference Sponsered by Elsevier Publication.).
- S. D. Daphal, S. K. Jagtap “Noise Robust Novel Approach to Speech Recognition”, in 2014 International Conference on Electronic Systems, Signal Processing and Computing Technologies,pp. 289-294, January 2014 (IEEE Conference.)
- S. D. Daphal, S. K. Jagtap “DSP based improved Speech Recognition system”, in 2012 International Conference on Communication, Information and Computing Technology (ICCICT), pp. 1-6, March 2012 (IEEE Conference.)
- Amit V. Nagarale, Swapnil D. Daphal and Pradip M.Magar “Mass Air Flow Measurement System in Automobile using dsPIC” in International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS (ISSN 2348-117X), Volume 6, Issue 10, October 2017