Mr. Dhananjay M. Devare
NAME : Mr. Dhananjay M. Devare
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- M.Tech (EDT), DOEACC Research Centre, Aurangabad
- BE(E&TC), Government College Of Engineering, Jalgaon
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Dhananjay Manohar Devare is Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His areas of interest are Product designing, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, PCB Designing, and Electronics.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Electronic Design, Automation, Power Electronics
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE : Teaching : 4.5
Best M.Tech Project at CEDT, Aurangabad.
Best Teacher Award of the Electronics Department in 2018.
- Life Member, ISTE.
- Member, IETE
- Touch Screen Based Menu Ordering & Displaying System For Restaurant, International Journal of Computer Engineering &Technology (IJCTE), ISSN0976-6367, Volume 3, Issue 2, July- September (2012), pp. 297-307.
- Recent trends in Microcontroller and Electronic Design, International Journal of Engineering Education &Technology (ARDIJEET), ISSN2330-883,Volume 2,Issue3,01/072014.
B. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- M-Band Wavelet Based Texture Features For Content Based Image Retrieval, at International Conference on Science, Engineering & Spirituality (ICSES) organized by S.E.S.College of Engineering, Navalnagar, Dhule. On 1st and 2nd April 2010.
C. BOOK PUBLISH
- “Process Automation” for Chinttan publication in 2014