Mr. Vivek D. Kamble
NAME : Mr. Vivek D. Kamble
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- PhD ( Registered) 2014, Symbiosis International University, Pune
- M. Tech. (RF and Microwave Engineering), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, DIAT-DRDO , Pune 2014
- B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication), Rastrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University,2011
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Vivek Kamble is working as an Assistant Professor in MIT Academy of Engineering Pune, India. His area of interest is UWB antennas, computational electromagnetic, MIMO Antenna Design. Microwave, optical communication, and diversity techniques in the wireless communication. He has Published Papers in the various international referred journal and conferences. He has been invited as the speaker in International Conference and Business Expo on Wireless Communication & Network September 21-23, 2015 Baltimore, USA He has Received Grant from SPPU For his research project.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : RF Circuits, Antenna Design and Development
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 020-30253600
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 5 Year, Industry: 2
Awards and Achievements
- He was Awarded MHRD fellowship From Govt. India.
- He is Recipient of Jyotiba Phule National Research Fellowship by the government of Maharashtra and Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute.
- Raj Kumar, Praveen Naidu V, Vivek Kamble “A Compact Asymmetric Slot Dual Band Antenna Fed by CPW for PCS and UWB Applications” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering ,2013,Wiley Publication (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Raj Kumar, Praveen V. Naidu, and Vivek Kamble “Design of Asymmetric Slot Antenna with Meandered Narrow Rectangular Slit for Dual Band Applications” Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 60, 111_123, 2014 (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Vivek Kamble ,Raj Kumar and Praveen Naidu “Design of Dome Shape Slot Antenna for UWB Applications” , International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) 2014
- Raj Kumar· V. Praveen Naidu· Vivek Kamble· R. V. S. Ram Krishna “Simulation, Design of Compact Multi-band Microstrip Slot Antennas for WiMAX/WLAN and UWB Applications” Wireless Pers Commun (Springer ) DOI 10.1007/s11277-014-2079-2 ,2014(SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Design of Dome Shape Slot Antenna for UWB Applications” in International Conference & Workshop On Emerging Trends In Technology 2014 , Mumbai (International journal of computer Application)Vivek Kamble, Raj Kumar and Praveen Naidu .International Conference and Workshop on Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 2014, TCET, Mumbai, India
- Design of MIMO Antenna for WLAN and Wi-Max Application Vivek D. Kamble and Mandar R. Jadhav e International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Societal Applications Techno-Societal 2016
- Design and Simulation of Microstrip Patch Antenna for Wireless Communication Supriya Darekar, Supriya Kolte,Nivedita Jadhav, Vivek Kamble ,NCECC PUNE (BEST PAPER AWARD)
- Design of 4x4 MIMO antenna for UWB wireless Application Vivek Kamble, Mr. Mandar R. Jadhav, NCECC PUNE