Mrs.Vaishali A. Katkar
NAME : Mrs. Vaishali A. Katkar
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
PhD(Pursuing)- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai,India
M.E (Electrical -Control System),Modern College of Engineering, Pune,India,2013
B.E(Electrical and Electronics Engineering),Anna University, Chennai, (Tamil Nadu),India,2007
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mrs.Vaishali A. Katkar is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. She has taught various subjects like Circuit Theory, Advanced Power Electronics, Power Electronics, Control Systems, Basic Electrical Engg.,Electrical Technology & EEE. Her research interests cover Renewable Energy Sources, Batteries, Battery Management Systems, and Control Systems.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Power Electronics, Systems and Control
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 (1090)
Experience : Teaching: 08 1/2, Industry: 06 months
Citation in NAKSHITRA 2016 for ‘Outstanding Achievement ’ in academics and research.
- IAENG : International Association of Engineers
- IETE : Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers
- CSI: Computer Society of India
- Vaishali A. Katkar, Smita S. Pawar, Amruta Katke,”Industry Scrap Segregation using PLC", in International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control and Automation -20th September 2019, PCCOE, Pune, India, September 2019
- Vaishali A. Katkar, Vinayak B. Kulkarni, Dr. Neelima R.Kulkarni,”Comparitive Analysis of Wind power Prediction", in International Conference on Power System Analysis, Control and Optimization-11th December 2015,Visakhapatnam, Andhra University, India, December 2015.
- B.vaishali, Dr. N.R.Kulkarni, “Wind Power Analysis using Artificial Neural Network", in National Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-19th March 2012, Pune, India, March 2012.
- Jyoti Khetan, Mrityunjay Kumar,Shafik Shaikh,B.Vaishali “Automatic Cleaning Robot based on Fuzzy Logic", in National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology - 27th February 2015, Baramati, India, February 2015.