Mr. Dipak K. Chaudhari
Name:Mr. Dipak K. Chaudhari
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. E. Construction & Management, B.E. Civil.
- M.E. Construction & Management from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. 2017
- B.E. Civil Engineering from J. T. Mahajan C.O.E. Faizpur, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. 2008
- He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering.
- His key research area is Construction & Management & his inter disciplinary research interests cover Energy Efficiency, Sustainable Buildings & Life Cycle Cost
- Earlier he worked as Project Manager & Safety Head of Saraswati-Orizon Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
- He was the Quality Evaluator of “Jalyukta Shivar Yojana” scheme of ‘Government of Maharashtra’, for Purandar, Haveli & Maval sectors of Pune District during Aug-2015 to Jan-2018; for the Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Dept., Ground Water Survey & Development Agency, Irrigation Dept. & Water Resources Dept. His work encompassed several aspect of project undertaken.
- Chief co-ordinator of Consultancy Cell & Instructor of ‘International Certification and Skills Training for Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operators’ at Water Science Department of Trinity Academy of Water Sciences, Pune.
- Project & Risk Management, Green & Sustainable construction,
- Elements of cost overruns, delays, and risk involved in construction management,
- Impact of prefabrication, technology and equipment on the profitability
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience :Teaching 9.5 Years, 1 Year
Awards and Achievements
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
Research Projects /patents/Memberships:
- Published “Energy Efficiency in Sustainable Building for Cradle to Grave Assessment” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology. Volume 4 Issue 2 July 2017. ISSN : 2349 - 6002
- Published & Presented paper titled “Life Cycle Cost Analysis for Energy Efficient Buildings” in 4th Post Graduates conference under Savitribai Phule Pune Univercity. June 2017
- Presented & Published paper titled “Fly Ash Based Geo-polymer Concrete” in a National conference on ‘Research, Design and Development in Engineering, Management & Sciences.’ At RDTC, Dhangawadi, Dist-Pune, in association with AES journal in Engineering, Technology & Management. March 2016, ISSN:0974-3588