Mr. Mahesh P. Joshi
Name:Mr. Mahesh P. Joshi
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: ME (Heat Power), Ph D (Pursuing)
I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with first class, from Pune University and now pursuing Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering from Symbiosis International University, Pune. I have total 13 years of teaching experience. My research areas include alternative fuel technology. engine testing, and thermal analysis.Fore Front Area of Research: : Alternative fuel technology & IC Engine Testing
Email id: email@example.com
Experience :Teaching 13 Years, Industry and Research: 14
Awards and Achievements
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
PAPERS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
- “Experimental Study of Performance-Emission Characteristics of CI Engine Fuelled With Cotton Seed Oil Methyl Ester Biodiesel and Optimization of Engine Operating Parameters” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 4, Issue 1, January- February (2013), pp. 185-202
- “Heat Transfer Analysis for Bare Tube Immersed In Gas-Solid Fluidized Bed of Large Particles Using Artificial Neural Network” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) ISSN: 2249-6645 Vol.2, Issue.2, Mar-Apr 2012 pp-500-505.
- “Variable Compression Ratio (VCR) Engine- A Review Of Future Power Plant For Automobile” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Development (IJMERD), ISSN 2248 – 9347(Print) ISSN 2228 –9355(Online), Volume 2, Number 1 January- September (2012), pp. 09-16
- “An Experimental Investigation of Effect of Cooled Exhaust Gas Re-circulation (EGR) for NOx Reduction in Single Cylinder CI Engine Using Biodiesel Blends” International Journal of Automobile Engineering Research & Development (IJAuERD)TJPRC, ISSN 2277-4785 Vol. 3, Issue 1, Mar 2013, 35-46.
- “Combustion Analysis of CI Engine Fuelled with Algae Biofuel Blends” Journal of Thermal Engineering. [JTEN-2018-15]
- “A Review On: Evaluation of Algae Biofuel as Next Generation Alternative Fuel and Its Impact on Engine Characteristics” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, (IJMPERD) TJPRC. [IJMPERDFEB201942]
- “Combustion Analysis of a CI Engine Fuelled with an Algae Biofuel Blend and Diethyl Ether as an Additive by Using an Artificial Neural Network” Biofuel, Taylor & Fransic. [ DOI:10.1080/17597269. 2018.1489675]
- “Experimentation and Performance Analysis of Natural Draft Wire on Tube Condenser” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-3, September 2019. DOI:10.35940/ijrte.C5174.098319