Name : Ms. Rupali R. Sonolikar
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering),(Thesis submitted).
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 2010.
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 2007.
Overview of Profile: Ms. Rupali R. Sonolikar is working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Chemical Engineering. Her research areas include application of Computational Fluid Dynamics and Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Chemical Engineering Systems.
Fore Front Area of Research: Computational Fluid Dynamics, Artificial Intelligence
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 02030253500 Ext : 1075
Teaching:02, Research: 05
Research / Patents / Publications
- R. R. Sonolikar, M. P. Patil, R. B. Mankar, S. S. Tambe and B. D. Kulkarni, Genetic Programming based Drag Model with Improved Prediction Accuracy for Fluidization Systems, Int. J. Chem. React. Eng. 2017.
- R. R. Sonolikar, Influence Of Magnetic Field On The Chaotic Behaviour Of Fluidized Beds, Int. J. Chem. Engg. Resh.,vol 4 (2), 2012, pp 61-66.
- R. R. Sonolikar, M. P. Patil, S. S. Tambe and B. D. Kulkarni, Model development for the separation efficiency of magnetite in magneto-fluidized bed using artificial intelligence formalisms, NexGen Technologies for Mining and Fuel Industries, 2017.
- ShishirTiwary,MakarandNaniwadekar, RupaliSonolikar, SanketBapat, AditiYerudkar, Sanjay P. Kamble, Sanjeev S. Tambe,Prediction of Rate Constant of Photocatalytic Degradation of Pharmaceutical Pollutants by utilizing Artificial Intelligence based Genetic Programming Formalism, National Chemical Laboratory, 2017
- R. R. Sonolikar, M. P. Patil, R. B. Mankar, S. S. Tambe and B. D. Kulkarni, Modeling of bubble dynamics in a fluidized bed. Accepted for publication in Current Science, 2016.
- R. R. Sonolikar,Dynamics of magnetic fluidized bed using chaos analysis, Green Chem, Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering and Technology, 2012.
- R. R. Sonolikar, Influence of magnetic field on biological systems, P.I.E.T. Nagpur. 2010
- R. R. Sonolikar, Advances in Chemical Engineering and Process Technology, National Chemical Laboratory, 2009.