Name : Mr. M. Senthilkumar
Designation: Senior Assistant Professor
- M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 2005.
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), 1994.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr M Senthilkumar is working as a Senior Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering. His forefront research area includes Separation Techniques, Mathematical methods. He is passionate towards training the students for the competitive examinations which includes GATE, GMAT, GRE and CAT.
Fore Front Area of Research: Separation Techniques,
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id (College only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020-30252055 Ext : 1077
Teaching : 19, Industry :3 , Research : 1 years
Awards and Achievements
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Academics & Research , MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 2015-2016.
- Gold Medallist in M.Tech ( Chemical Engineering )
- Appeared for CAT 2013 and scored 98.36 percentile in Quantitative section and overall 95.3 percentile.
- Selected in National merit Scholarship scheme by the State Government of Tamilnadu and awarded scholarship for the higher studies
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life Member, International Journal of Engineering Research and Industrial Applications.
Research projects :
- Got sponsored a Two days National seminar on “Applications of Mathematical Methods in Engineering “ for 2 Lakhs by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- One of my projects got selected under research guidance scheme of Pune University to the tune of Rs.1,50,000 during 2007 – 2008.
- M.Senthilkumar Published one paper titled “REVOLVING TRAY TOWER” in International Journal of Engg Research and Industrial Applications, Vol 1, No 1, January 2008, pp 53 – 64. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJERIA/Vol1No1/Paper-4.pdf)
- M.Senthilkumar et al published one paper titled “REDUCTION OF TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS (TDS) IN TEXTILE DYE EFFLUENT BY BIOLOGICAL PROCESS” in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering, Vol 3, No 1, January 2011, pp 309 – 321. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJMRAE/Vol3No1/Paper-23.pdf)
- M.Senthilkumar et al published one paper titled ”UTILIZATION OF WASTE RUBBER TYRES AS AN ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT OF CONCRETE MIXTURES” in International Journal of Engg Research and Industrial Applications, Vol 4, No 1, Feb 2011, pp 335 – 350. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJERIA/Vol4No1/Paper-25.pdf)
- M. Senthil Kumar et al published one paper titled “HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM REDUCTION IN TANNERY SOIL BY CHROMATE REDUCTASE EXTRACTED FROM BACILLUS SUBTILLIS” in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering, Vol 3, No 2, April 2011, pp 191 – 209. (http://ascent-journals.com/IJMRAE/Vol3No1/16.pdf)
- Senthilkumar, Gaurav Bhanarkar et al, presented a paper in SCHEMCON 2015
- Senthilkumar, Shubam Sanyasi et al presented a Poster in SCHEMCON 2015.