Name: Mr.Vinodh D. Pakhale
Designation: Assitant Professor
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering),(pursuing)
- M. Chem. (Chemical Engineering), 2009
- BE (Chemical Engineering), 2005
Overview of Profile:
- Mr.V.D.Pakhale is an Assistant Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department. His interdisciplinary research interests cover Biofuels, Chromatographic separation Techniques,Waste water Treatment,Fluidised moving bed chromatographic set up for waste water treatment.
- He holds M.Chem.Engg. Degree from ICT, Mumabi. During his research work at ICT Mumbai he worked on various research projects of Atul Industries Ltd., India Glycols Limited, and Tata Innovation Centre.
Fore Front Area of Research: Biofuels, Chromatography, Waste water Treatment
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research:
Email id (College only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 0 20 3025 3500 (Ext. 1204)
Teaching: 7 year , Industry: 1.5 years
Awards and Achievements
- Won First prize at National Level conference NCGTSD 2016 at Sinhgad College of Engineering,Pune
- Qualified GATE in the year 2007
- Won the third prize in “Outstanding Young Chemical Engineer”International Coference Organised by IIChE
- Won the first prize in Industry Defined problem solving competition in YICC 2009,organised by ICT,Mumbai
- Won the first prize in Collision-2005 International conference Organised by DDIT , Nadiad
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Academics & Research , MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 2015-2016.
Research / Patents / Publications
Having Granted United States Patent US 8,673,225 B2 on “CONTINUOUS COUNTERCURRENT FLUIDIZED MOVING BED (FMB) AND/OR EXPANDED MOVING BED (EMB)”Publications
Filed One International & National patent on “Fluidised Moving Bed Chromatography”
- Life Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Removal of copper from waste water by using fluidised moving bed chromatography
- Removal dyes from waste water
- Valuable Biofuels from waste biomass
- Algal Biofuels
- V. D. Pakhale and Vaibhav Arwari “Experimental studies on a Plate Type Heat Exchanger for Various Application” in International Journal Apple Academic Press, CRC Press ISBN Hard Copy-978-1-77188-324-5 & e book-978-1-77188-325-2.
- V. D. Pakhale and P. R. Gogate, “Removal of Calcium and Magnesium from Wastewater Using Ion Exchange Resins”, Novel Water Treatment and Separation Methods, Apple Academic Press , CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Available January 2017, ISBN hard: 978-1-77188-578-2ISBN ebook: 978-1-315-22539-5.
Pravin Chavan; Manish Pawar; Vinod Pakhale; “Enhancing Electricity Generation in MFC by Increasing surface of Proton Transmission and Aeration ”; Journal of advances in Engineering and Science; (JAES) Volume 13 Issue 01 ISSN: 0973-9041
- Vinod Pakhale, Presented a Paper on “Synthesis of Aloe Vera Based Silver Nano Particles for Various Environmental Application ”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment (ICSDEE-2017), at CSIR- National Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, Maharashtra, India, 16th &17th January 2017, ISBN:978-9324457-19-0
- Vinod D.Pakhale "Removal of copper from waste water”,in OYCE, Organised by IIChE &DJSCoE,Mumbai,13,14th March 2015
- V. D. Pakhale, Presented a Paper on “Removal of Calcium & Magnesium from Industrial Waste Water by Using Ion Exchange Chromatography” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology, REACT -2016, laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, February 27th & 28th, 2016.
- V. D. Pakhale, Presented a paper on ‘Experimental studies on a Plate Type Heat Exchangers for Various Applications’ in National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering and Technology REACT- 2015, at Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur on 27th & 28th Feb, 2015.
- V. D. Pakhale, Presented a Paper on “Plate Type Heat Exhchanger For various Applications” in National Conference at MIT AoE Alandi pune on 8th &9th April, 2015.
- V. D. Pakhale, Presented a Paper on “Biofuels From Algae” in National Conference Schemcon 2014, at Haldiya on 16th & 17th Sep, 2014